• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon theory number #1 Who is ash's father ._.

Ichigo|BleachShinigami

https://www.facebook.com/ichigo.bleach.shinigamiII
Years
  • Well we all have heard theories about who could be ash's father

first one could be lol
    Giovanni for his Shady background dark hair prodigious battling skill and close residence to Pallet Town his hometown being Viridian City Meaning that Delia and himself did not live too far apart to meet But would this mean that the shady Silver is Ash's brother o.o
    Join the dark side ash XD
    well now we have connection between the anime and the manga lol

Well here's another guy who could be ash's father Silver from pokemon chronicles well he is an adult Pokémon Trainerwho appeared in the episode The Search for the Legend. He currently resides on Knot Island and his from pallet town and that episode Ritchie said that his attitude is due largely in part to his friend Ash The mention of Ash's name takes Silver by surprise Ritchie then says that Ash is a very stubborn person Silver says that being stubborn is the same as being determined why was silvar suprised did he banged delia lol ._.

Nevermind XD
    Well, I was watching 'Lucario and the Mystery of Mew' on Cartoon Network recently, and an idea sprung in my head. I've never read it around here, but I think it's relatively obvious.

Now, we know who Sir Aaron is, right? Sir Aaron is an 'Aura Master',. depicted as
    gh his gloves, though whether the gloves are necessary for it's channeling is unknown.

The movie makes it very clear that Ash and Aaron are connected, whether through blood or otherwise is not certain, but genetics seems to be the most immediate assumption.

Ash and Aaron are connected in the sense that they both give off an identical Aura Pattern. Aura is the essence of life, as some put it, and each individual has his or her own Aura pattern. We know that Ash's and Aaron's are identical because Lucario initially mistakes Ash for Aaron through his Aura sensory and not his eyes.

Also, Ash is able to help save the Tree of Life in the end because he possesses the same Aura patterns as Aaron, which he amplified through Aaron's gloves.

So, in conclusion, we can say that Aaron and Ash are related in some way. Even physically they are similar, Ash's youth gives him younger features, but they both have jet black hair jutting out messily from beneath their hats, and they both appear to be Caucasian.

Lol But, Aaron was alive hundreds of years before Ash was born, the Lucario Aaron befriended was trapped inside a staff for that time, allowing it to miss that gap.

Aaron couldn't have been Ash's father because Aaron's life was over before Ash, and even before Ash's mother Delia were CONCEIVED
    Or delia is hundreds of year old XD and than

Riley .o.
    he appears almost identical to Aaron, with a slanted blue hat, and the same jet black hair jutting out from under it that Aaron and Ash have. This connection is strengthened by the fact that Riley can use Aura, is training to be an Aura Master, owns a Lucario and has a necklace with the same pattern of Aaron's gloves. These two, Aaron and Riley are CLEARLY related e.e

Or oak could it be no wonder he why he sands out trainers out of town e,e
    Or ash's father died in a war ._.
    Or ash's father is pikachu or mr.mine o.o

Well i found a picture of a episod internet where ash came back to his home and there was a picture hanging on a side could it be ash's father o.o
    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Ol7Cq0S6hfM/maxresdefault.jpg

Well the picture isnt clear enough we need FBI,CIA,CSI maimi solve this case ._.

Last edited:

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Pokemon theory number #1
Who is ash's father ._.

Pokemon theory number #1
Who is ash's father ._.

^That is Ash.

Ok, jokes aside, I think this belongs to the normal Pokémon forum.

Ichigo|BleachShinigami

Years
  • Well i'm not afraid to get blocked haha but there are lots of theories flying around internet and plus other forums suck you know lol

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2015
    They're all interesting theories, I'll give you that.

I suppose that we probably won't truly know, though. Still, I've always held on to the notion that Ash's father is Red. I don't know... I've always liked that concept, whether it's true or not.

S-MAN

Banned
    Years
  • Could it be that Delia doesn't know who Ash's real father is? know what I mean? It seems to be that Ash doesn't have the slightest clue about who his father is.
    We do know that they are a Pokemon Trainer. I vaguely recall Delia reminiscing during the first episode about how Ash reminded her of his father which could mean that that they grew up together.

If Delia grew up in Pallet town, and what I paraphrased from her is true, then someone who claims to be from Pallet town and whose age is close to his mother is a strong candidate to be his father!

Oh here's a twist on ideas: What if Ash's real father is Brock's father?? XD That would mean Brock and Ash are half brothers lol. Though unfortunately for that to be true Ash might need to have a darker complexion.

Years
  • Silver seems to be the most likely candidate. Giovanni seems unlikely given his position.

Sir Aaron lived hundreds of years ago so and is Ash's great, great (add many greats) grandfather probably on Ash's father's side.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • this whole thread lmao..

Tbh the first thing you learn when you join the Pokemon fandom is to never ask who Ash's father is because all you're going to get is a lot of theories, some that make sense, some that are complete trash.

I believe that the creators know exactly who Ash's father is and how they want him to make his appearance. We'll just have to wait, probably until the anime comes to an end, though.

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2023
    his father joined team rocket as a scientist, and they turned him into mewtwo by adding mew gene and genetically modified him. ditto were failed attemptls of cloning mew, because without any skeleton, it will always be "jelly like" so they randomly take a scientist and his father drew a short straw. the end, thank you for reading.

Guest123_x1

For all that anybody knows, Ash's father could be a dark-side figure, like Giovanni. If there ever comes a time to reveal who Ash's father is, whoever it is might reveal it to Ash in a similar way to Darth Vader.

By all means, though, it's possible that we'll never know for sure who Ash's father really is.

If only the Maury show existed in the Pokémon world!

SuperKirbyTwinz

Twice the person...twice the fun...Twinning yes?
    Years
  • This always struck me as odd...Giovanni is probably the most likely candidate...although I don't know if Game Freak is trying to be that dark with the he-twerp's past like that. His dad's gotta be cool though, right? I mean, main character here.

Shadowraze

ur mum
    Years
  • The closest thing we've got to Ash's father is Giovanni since it was confirmed that he was dating his Mom before.

Though whoever he is, he's a real douchebag leaving his son like that. -.-

Ichigo|BleachShinigami

Years
  • The closest thing we've got to Ash's father is Giovanni since it was confirmed that he was dating his Mom before.

Though whoever he is, he's a real douchebag leaving his son like that. -.-

well he wants to make him strong or something like that or training him for something ._.

Ichigo|BleachShinigami

Years
  • This always struck me as odd...Giovanni is probably the most likely candidate...although I don't know if Game Freak is trying to be that dark with the he-twerp's past like that. His dad's gotta be cool though, right? I mean, main character here.

its kinda like star wars lol

Ichigo|BleachShinigami

Years
  • For all that anybody knows, Ash's father could be a dark-side figure, like Giovanni. If there ever comes a time to reveal who Ash's father is, whoever it is might reveal it to Ash in a similar way to Darth Vader.

By all means, though, it's possible that we'll never know for sure who Ash's father really is.

If only the Maury show existed in the Pokémon world!

well it kinda happened in the pokemon manga lol

Ichigo|BleachShinigami

Years
  • Stronger how? Do you know what's it like growing up without a father? lol

edit: also use the multi-quote next time HAHAHAHA

well i'm on my smartphone coz my pc harddick crashed xD
    Well it happened in some south indian movie where a kid losses everything and grows up fight for food and when he grows up he knocks out 30people at a time lol

Shadowraze

ur mum
    Years
  • well i'm on my smartphone coz my pc harddick crashed xD
    Well it happened in some south indian movie where a kid losses everything and grows up fight for food and when he grows up he knocks out 30people at a time lol

Well knowing Ash on how childish he is and being immortal I guess he can go use that as a step to greatness. But really growing up without a father and leaving you hanging for 10 years just suck.

Ichigo|BleachShinigami

Years
  • Well knowing Ash on how childish he is and being immortal I guess he can go use that as a step to greatness. But really growing up without a father and leaving you hanging for 10 years just suck.

so now we know why is he still a ten year old xD
    but still he sould ask his mother about his fathers wherabouts

Back