• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Thoughts v1: Pokemon Battling

Sean Fury

It's tricky
    Years
    "His Pokemon were his battling partners; his allies; his friends; but above all, he considered his Pokemon family. They were like brothers, like sisters, to him, like they had been with him his whole life. He trusted his life to them, and in turn, they trusted their lives in him, and when Sean had to make decisions like this, they would aid him. No one could tell Flare what to do, even if he was a Pokemon, he had his own mind, his own free will, but it was Sean's choice, and not because Flare had none of his own, but because Flare trusted in Sean, because Flare trusted Sean's choices, and knew he would make the right ones. It wasn't about all the training, or all the battles they had fought, it was about what they went through...together. In the end, it wouldn't be the Pokemon with the highest stats that won, it would be the one with the strongest bond with their trainer, for those Pokemon, with those bonds...they don't give up, they don't fall down, and not get up, they keep fighting, their spirits never die."

An exerpt taken out of one of my Pokemon RP Battles at another site (For the full battle, click here-->here)

Anyway, those are my thoughts on Pokemon Battling and...stuff. What does everyone think? (In case you didn't know or were wondering, Flare is a Flareon)

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Dude, that is so poetic! Awesome! i had thoughts on battling before, waht it meant and what if represented, but i never put it to words before. You are an excellent writer! You should do fan fictions! You'd be great at it! ( In fact, this would probably fit better undre the fan fiction forum.) Seriously, I really liked that! :D

Sean Fury

It's tricky
    Years
    Thank-you, Pogi. I do a lot of writing, so it would be only fitting, and I've been working on many Poke-fanfics, but I can never seem to get going with the after I start. It's my curse.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    I know what you mean. Happens to me all the time. I get started on something, and it's really great. I usually have the ending all planned out too. But once the beginning is made, I come to realize that the beginning and end are planned, but the middle is hardly coming along. :D I often find myself struggling throughout bulk of my stories.

Janis Joplin

so many fantastic colors
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2004
    i think u all shd mediatate with ur pokemon especially the ones that don;t listen. sit in a circle and let your souls all join together with the band, man. and... uh... um 8abpods drug reference

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Janis Joplin, please don't spam. Post something with relevance to the thread, please. =\ And stop making references to drugs - this isn't the first time you've done this and it's inappropriate and not needed on this forum. Consider this a warning.

Janis Joplin

so many fantastic colors
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2004
    Janis Joplin didn't-she said *avoids drug reference.* She's just a slob.

Back