• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Thunder yellow dont know if fake post here to see pics i got from a site

Webmaster Tyler

Owner of Pokemon Help
Years
  • I got pics from a site of pokemon thunder yellow but i think there fake check them out
    Pokemon Thunder yellow dont know if fake post here to see pics i got from a site

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Ha ha ha, these are just images stolen from Pokesho! I could tell instantly from Hiroshi being tied up and hang from a building by Kasumi.

Last edited:

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • He definitely got'em from Pokesyo... XD

Misty Joy? Jenny? XD
    ---------------------------------------
    lol, lots of Pokemon fans go to Pokesyo

Absolkid

The best Absol Trainer!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 2, 2005
    These pictures are not real, you can tell because these things wouldn't be in Pokemon.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    DarkPegasus said:
    Coul you please PM me the link to that site?
    kohei posted the link in his post, and they're obviously fake, the colors are way off :P in the ones with the mountains, but they are really cool looking.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • DarkPegasus said:
    Coul you please PM me the link to that site?
    Link Removed

Here you are.

Excellent fan creation (Doujin) site.

Moderator Edit: He said PM him the link, please do that rather than post links. This is advertising and isn't allowed in Pokemon General. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Those are awesome pics for sure...but they look a little too much like scenes from the anime to be part of the game. XD It would be totally awesome if those were the real thing though. ^^;

~Kelsey

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Unless they're to forums, other Pokemon sites are allowed, Kelsey. (Sorry if they are from forums... I didn't know). Anyways, if this was a real game, then it'd certainly be... interesting XD

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • well I have absoutely no idwa fi they are fake, but they oroberly are because so many peopel thjnks so, but a pkm game like that would be fantastic ^^

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
  • Soara, the guy who made these, does sprite diaramas of various Pokemon episodes. If you look around on the site (if you got there before the mod came), you could see various episode references. :)

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Mr Cat Dog said:
    Unless they're to forums, other Pokemon sites are allowed, Kelsey. (Sorry if they are from forums... I didn't know). Anyways, if this was a real game, then it'd certainly be... interesting XD
    Ah, so it must be OK to post a link, since it's not a forum of any sort (thanks for clearing things out Mr Cat Dog!)

In that case: link

Back