• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Thunder Yellow

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2011
    Hi if you dont know me its probably becouse im new. But I had an idear that has been tryed by many... but i want it to be succesful. I want to make a new pokemon yellow. This is a hard task to do and requires alot of work. But i need all the help I can get.

This will be a complete remake of pokemon yellow meaning I want it to be the same in every way e.g the same story line , having pikachu follow you , collect all starters etc. The only thing I would change IF i were to change any thing it would be the evelutiong of pokemon by that I mean how they evolve e.g marchoke evloves by level. OH!!... I also want to try and change pikachu AKA your starters ability so it can affect ground/rock pokemon with eletric attacks.

I want it to be a hake of fire red... I know its boaring hacking fire red over and over but its the best thing for the type of game.

Umm... thats pritty much all I have at the moment but if your interested in helping or even interested in the game its-self PLZ!!.. Dont hesitate pm me or post some thing on the thread. Thanks for Reading.

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
    Hi if you dont know me its probably becouse im new. But I had an idear that has been tryed by many... but i want it to be succesful. I want to make a new pokemon yellow. This is a hard task to do and requires alot of work. But i need all the help I can get.

This will be a complete remake of pokemon yellow meaning I want it to be the same in every way e.g the same story line , having pikachu follow you , collect all starters etc. The only thing I would change IF i were to change any thing it would be the evelutiong of pokemon by that I mean how they evolve e.g marchoke evloves by level. OH!!... I also want to try and change pikachu AKA your starters ability so it can affect ground/rock pokemon with eletric attacks.

I want it to be a hake of fire red... I know its boaring hacking fire red over and over but its the best thing for the type of game.

Umm... thats pritty much all I have at the moment but if your interested in helping or even interested in the game its-self PLZ!!.. Dont hesitate pm me or post some thing on the thread. Thanks for Reading.

Wrong section. This forum is designed for game developers to discuss about fan games, not Rom Hacking.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back