• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Thunder Yellow

Status
Not open for further replies.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
  • Even though I'm more into Gold Remakes, it would be nice to see a Yellow completed as well. So, I wish you luck trying to find people to help in your hack!

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
  • All I got to say is that it is looking awesome! I hope to see more of the ROM and I will keep an eye out! Keep at it! ^_~

ash_ketchum5

Future Pokemon Pearl Owner
    Years
  • Pokemon Thunder Yellow

HERE! that might help! i've pmed you a copy just incase!

ArmchairRomeo

Aura Master
    Years
  • This looks very promising. Could you get a better picture of the girl trainer?

I don't really want this one to die out like all the others. Yellow was my first Pokemon game ever, and also my first Game Boy game. It was what got me addicted to Pokemon. A remake would be the best thing ever for me. (Preferably one by Nintendo, though...)

Brittany

Back?
    Years
  • ThunderYellow... such a simple idea, yet due to scripting issues or lack of interest, nobody has completed one yet!

Best of luck with your hack, I hope you will gain the help needed to create this much-needed version!

flipboi

The Primetime of my Life
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2010
    i hope you dont stop this hack man! yellow is one of the games i would like to be remade! like g/s/c!!!!!

i hope my video will keep you encouraged to continue!!!

HTML:
    youtube.com/watch?v=7PgbdS6M56E

ArmchairRomeo

Aura Master
    Years
  • i hope you dont stop this hack man! yellow is one of the games i would like to be remade! like g/s/c!!!!!

i hope my video will keep you encouraged to continue!!!

HTML:
    youtube.com/watch?v=7PgbdS6M56E

Whoa, what are you trying to do? Give the players seizures?

Stunt: Those are Mystery Dungeon sprites. They would look very out of place in this game.

flipboi

The Primetime of my Life
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2010
    Whoa, what are you trying to do? Give the players seizures?

Stunt: Those are Mystery Dungeon sprites. They would look very out of place in this game.

are you talkin about the flashing at teh end???

if you are, thata how the intro was, well actually it was red, but red makes you actually have a seizure even more! so yeh!

anyways here the link to download the vid

HTML:
    megaupload.com/?d=SQHK1TDF

Brittany

Back?
    Years
  • The thread creator hasn't responded in two weeks, last comment indicating that they're awaiting assistance to continue.

Asking anymore questions won't really help at this point. We can't really burden the thread with questions if the creator isn't even sure of their own progress.

fedex_sc_14

FeDeX
    Years
  • Wow! You done an excellent work in this Game!
    I love POKéMON YELLOW! I'm so glad you're doing a remake!
    I wish you the best luck!
    And Bye-Bye!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back