• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Tilko Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sion

Somber Soul
Years
  • Dude, lay off. He obviously has his reasons, a primary one being that it's his game and he can do whatever the hell he wants with it. Your whining isn't helping anything at all. I'm not too sure what you're aiming for with it. I'm only saying this because I'm positive he's upset about the loss of something even YOU have noted he's been working on for an extended period of time. It's just not helping...

Await Tilko, support Tilko.
    By referencing C/O/L you speak of remnants
    of the past. This game is the now.

Sion Out,

~Sion

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
    Years
  • Thanks Sion I appreciate the encouragement. Also why would I release an old outdated game when this game will be as good but more than likely better than Col.

Got a busy weekend ahead but should have new screens and an update on monday.

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
  • Dang, I was gonna do a dual screen thingy when I got a working computer, looks like you beat me to it. XD
    Good luck and all that jazz, knowing you I'm sure the game will be awesome.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    Yo! Remember me? awesome job there. It's looking better than ever. Its odd to think I used to work with you all the time before on CoL and now I havent talked to you in ages.

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
    Years
  • Thanks for the comments.
    Yes I do remember you kyle,thanks dude. What you doing yourself these days?
    Should have an update soon, i'm reaching a deadline on a website i'm designing but i'm free after that.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    Hello, it is a super project Pokemon.
    The system of the two screens really go?
    I did'nt read the other post yet ^^"

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2015
    pokémon

where is the demo ?????????????????? i am sorry because i am french

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2007
    This looks awesome!! I cant wait for a demo lol, i will deffinetly be trying it. Also nice bag system! Lastly when is a demo going to be released!!!??

Last edited:

Waudby

Been a follower of C.O.L for some time, was a bit dispointed when I heard you lost the data, but I'm glad that u have started this new project.

Lookign great so far. As a sphere user as well, I'm always impressed by your work. I liek the idea of the two screns, something I hadn't thought of.

Any new news?

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
  • I hope this one dose good!, like, backup it up every time u make an update on a usb drive.... or something in case all data gets lost again, its so evil when it happenes,

I wish u luck!

Merovin

Dragon Master!
    Years
  • Wow, Amazing Dual Screen Idea.
    Shame About C.O.L.
    But Im Sure This Will Become Something Far Greater.
    Good Luck.

Years
  • I followed CoL avidly, and it now looks like i'm going to follow this just the same. I eagerly await your next update. Good luck.

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
    Years
  • Ok just a small update, the deadline for the website i'm designing is 5th of june so, I'll be able to get fully back into this then, if not sooner.

Waudby

Thats awesome booda sack. Any new screenshots to show us? Hope to see some more updates soon :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back