• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Tilko Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waudby

From booda's post I get the feeling that it wasn't a website for this game.

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
    Years
  • Yeah it's not a website for the game, sorry. I'm running a web design company with my friend. I'm not sure if i'll set up a website for this game yet and yes there will be new screens coming soon.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    Nice. I like the dual screen system. I was waiting for one to pop up :P

Anyway, COL was legendary, so we expect great things from this, Booda. Not that we dought you can do it, of course.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    This looks really good, you seem to know what your doing. Can't wait for a demo.

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
    Years
  • Just a quick post to let you all know i'm still working on this. Just very slowly as i'm very busy with other things.

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2023
    its not a program like RM2k/3 just so you know. its good, but it requires programming. Javascript to be exact. But its very VERY flexible and great to make games in. gotta love sphere.

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
    Years
  • Got a question for everyone. Which would people prefer, if i stuck with the type of graphics I have now or switch to D/P tilesets?

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
    Years
  • It's harder to customise DP graphics too. Stick with what you know. Generally easier to apply, easier to work with, and they look darn good if you ask me.

dotFallen

Hunter of Darkness
    Years
  • I agree Diamond and Pearl is hard to customize but still it would be cool if you could do it! But you still owe me ten bucks for the gold package! Na, I'm kidding good luck on the game though.

Legaia

Ultimate Sphere User
    Years
  • Yea, why don't you get your forums back up and running? I used to love going there and then all of a sudden it didn't work and you disappeared..

Waudby

I say stick to the old style graphics, I decided to put D/P graphics in Pokemon Sky Blue and it's really hard to get the tiles, so i've had to edit loads and make them D/P styled not exact rips.

Keep up the good work Booda.

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
    Years
  • Ok cool I think thats decided so. I'll stick with the ones I have.
    I will hopefully have another few new screens soon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back