• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Time Dimension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2009
    Hello. I'm new-ish here and i thought it may be nice to try my hand at hacking. This is my first attempt at a hack so be nice XD.

Pokemon Time Dimension

Storyline

Time is dying. Pokemon everywhere are suffering due to the rip in the time dimension. The weather is quick changing, and the Pokemon are in danger. You are a 13 year old kid who is ready to get their first pokemon, but what dangers will lurk around each corner? It is your destiny to find out.

Screenshots
    Pokemon Time Dimension

Standing Outside Your House In Carpree Town
    Pokemon Time Dimension

Landing Spot After Flying
    Pokemon Time Dimension

The Lab In Carpree
    Pokemon Time Dimension

Route 451 Grass

What Is Done

Mapping - 0.7%
    Scripting - 0%
    Plot - 4%
    Spriting - 0%

Team

Almia-Ranger (Me) - Mapper, Novice Scripter, Novice Spriter
    None

Banners

None!

Anyone interested in helping me, please PM me. Thanks

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    This looks pretty good. I like the screen shots, the mapping looks good, and I hope to see some scripts. Good luck on this, and do not quit.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    The screenshots are good, and the story is short and sweet. I wish you luck with this!

Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2009
    Huh?
    This isnt supposed to be here.
    I posted my completed thread in Progressing Hacks, just waiting for it to be approved.
    Please lock this thread

Fraot

Researcher & Game Developer
    Years
  • Oh man!
    Despite your tiles are the default of FR/LG your mapping looks good (at least on the pictures). I'm sad to say this but you have more creativity than me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back