• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Time Surge

radco85

Totally Awesome Dude
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2013
    This is a hack of

Fire Red

Storyline:

You start off in the town of Woodland, a beautiful, secluded paradise in the outskirts of Kanto. As you begin, you go to Professor Pine's lab to retreive your first pokemon.

As you head off on your journey to the mainlands of Kanto to become a pokemon master, you encounter team rocket. They are in an area clear of trees in a vast forest. Three grunts are conversing and do not see you at first. These three grunts will be your rivals throughout the game. When they notice you, they stroll over, ready to battle you... until Celebi comes in.

Celebi comes from the dense wooded area of the forest being chased by two other grunts. Once Celebi hits your area, she time jumps, taking you and all five grunts with you.

Throughout the game, you will search for Celebi to take you back to your own time. Each time you find Celebi, she will jump to another time period, taking you with her. There are no gym leaders, but there are many enemies along the way, some very difficult.

The last era that Celebi drags you to is the distant future, ruled by a merciless king. The king captures Celebi and you must go through his castle to retreive her.

Features:
    • a few chances to capture legendary pokemon (I am not sure which ones yet)​
    • Travel through different time periods (some ideas include prehistoric, which prehistoric pokemon, an era where Johto and Kanto are at war and you must fight all of these war generals, and an era in the distant future which is plagued by ruin and you must fight dark pokemon and scavenger/dark trainers​
    • pokemon that evolve by trading now evolve through level up​
    • three rivals (maybe you will fight two at a time, maybe one at a time, maybe only one shows up at a certain place, there can be many combinations by which you battle them)​
    • A very difficult castle at the end which is not only very hard to get through (maze like) but is packed with trainers and leader-type people​
    • No need for all of those HMs. You get them in TM form but do not need to use them.​
    • Strike that, I may make you use Surf​

Notes:

*I really only know how to map and how to change pokemon's stats and moves
    *That means I do not know how to script, do sprites, or any other good things like that (I tried to learn, but I just couldnt understand it)
    *I do not really know if this is even a good idea to start

So... tell me what you think!

Khadhar

Life just handed you lemons
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2010
    Far as I know, this seems a pretty original storyline, and I like the idea alot. It's got quite a bit of promise if you can pull it off.
    And all those HMs gone ¦D This pleases me.

Good luck with this!

radco85

Totally Awesome Dude
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2013
    Thnx guys :)
    I will PM you if I need one shrey

radco85

Totally Awesome Dude
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2013
    sweet :)
    I would really like to start this
    but i really need a job right now
    and depending on how that works out, then i will decide where to go from here.

radco85

Totally Awesome Dude
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2013
    I actually might make it a hack of RUBY because I might include a time where there is a bunch of sand and I may need a sandstorm.

And I like the idea where I can have a time where there is a war between johto and kanto, I can have generals lead by Lt.Surge.

Back