• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon TNG Tropicus Version

Ursillynotme

Meh-Inc Now Open
Years
  • Ok Pplz Pokemon TNG Tropicus Version Is The Sister Game Of Pokemon TNG Currently Under Development By Poke Hack Inc It Will Be A Sequal To Pokemon Crystal You Play The Main Character Amy A Young Girl Who Lives In New Bark Town That Is Sent On A New Quest By Professor Elm To Visit The Tropical Paradise Of Tropicus South Of Jhoto

Beta Version 1.0 Is Finished I Just Need To Upload It

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I hope you uploaded it quickly! I'm waiting to test the beta and give some opinions!

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • You'd think so, right? Unfortunately, there have been several Rom hackers who felt entitled to naturally assume that this is a hacking board. It's pretty annoying. Now and then we still get a hacker make a comment like, "Why can't I play this in VisualBoy Advance?" Again, sorry about that.

Years
  • Ursillynotme said:
    This Is Not A Hack It Is a RM2K3 Game All I Have Done Is Taken A Little Bit Out Of Crystal (storyline) And Changed It
    what the ****???? do you know what a hack is??? rm2k3 stands for RPG MAKER 2003!!!! I am so confused rite now, why cant ppl just be normal?!?!?!?

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • ANGER MANAGEMENT!!! He said right there in plain english that this is an RM2k3 game! What more do you want? He plainly stated it is NOT A HACK. That doesn't mean he doesn't know what a hack is, that means he's making an RM2K3 game.

Years
  • cant u see dark? it IS a hack! go to his website man. and what do u think of this dark?
    Oooooooops soory about that i thought that if i had posted it in the rm2k section that everyone would think that it would be a rm2k game well sorry
    he jus admitted that it wasnt an rm2k game. he thought that if he posted it in this section, ppl would think is WAS an rm2k game. (which it isnt)
    I do not need anger management.. well mebe jus a lil bit.. :P

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • That's where you're wrong, Meerkat. You reversed the meaning of that post. First he said that it is not a hack:
    ursillynotme said:
    This Is Not A Hack It Is a RM2K3 Game All I Have Done Is Taken A Little Bit Out Of Crystal (storyline) And Changed It
    Then I told him that I thought it was a hack, and I was sorry. Then I went on to say that there are several hackers that came over not knowing what rm2k3 was.
    me said:
    Oo, I understand. Sorry for the initial misunderstanding. You just made it sound like a hack, that's all!
    Then he replied with what you quoted, saying that he wasn't aware that there were hackers who didn't understand, and that he assumed that if he posted it here, people would understand it was an rm2k3 game, so we wouldn't be having this conversation. He never said it wasn't an rm2k3 game.

:DI win:D

Ursillynotme should correct me if I'm wrong, but I stand by my belief that this is a rm2k3 game. Now let's stop bickering like three-year-olds and get this straight: Is this a Hack or an RM2K3 game, Ursillynotme?

Years
  • wow, I'm confused! what i got out of
    Oooooooops soory about that i thought that if i had posted it in the rm2k section that everyone would think that it would be a rm2k game well sorry
    was that he thought that if he posted it in the rm2k section, people would thik it was an rm2k game.

dm i'm not trying to prove you wrong, but if you must know the truth, VISIT HIS SITE!!!! the title even says "Poke Hack Inc" up the top
    also when you click on the main page it says VERY CLEARLY in the title, "Rom Hack Status"
    and it even has Pokemon TNG in the "Rom Hack Status" section.

:PI WIN:P

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • You're not playing close attention! In his first post he said:
    ursillynotme said:
    Ok Pplz Pokemon TNG Tropicus Version Is The Sister Game Of Pokemon TNG Currently Under Development By Poke Hack Inc
    That means Pokemon TNG is a hack, and Pokemon TNG Tropicus is the 2k3 game. If you look at his site, you will see it is only Pokemon TNG.

:DI win:D

Years
  • lol ok i will say you win, even though there is no proof that pokemon TNG is not just short for pokemon TNG tropicus.. we would haveto hear from ursillynotme to find out the real story, i stand by what i said and u stand by what you said.

:Pnobody wins:P

Ursillynotme

Meh-Inc Now Open
    Years
  • Ursillynotme hehehehe

yes you all are now lets get some things straight

Poke Hack Inc

Poke Hack Inc was foundered by myself and lighterhead same as his lighterhead inc Poke Hack Inc is my Hack/Rm2k3 game making company, where we make BOTH Hacks and Rm2k3 games

Pokemon TNG

Pokemon TNG is a HACK of pokemon ruby which we are discussing in the HACK'S section

Pokemon TNG Tropicus Edition

Pokemon TNG Tropicus Edition is the sister game to Pokemon TNG much like Pokemon Fire and Pokemon Green the only differences are that there are totally diferent story lines and game formats. We are trying to discuss this game here as it is being made by Rm2k3 and as soon as this Rm2k3 game gets off the ground ill add a Pokemon TNG Tropicus Edition page to Poke Hack Inc

Back