• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Top 500!!!

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2013
    Me and some friends got "https://pokemontop500.com" just yesterday and now we need some donations to get hosing for it. Please anything is good. And if you donait you will get your site advertised on it. We plan on it being the offical topsite that everyone will join. Sense it is make by people you actually know and can talk to about problems.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Im one of the owners! I will be making the design tomorrow, but please donate if you can

Tweak

eh, one question...are there actually 500 web pages? :knockedou i'm not doubting it...but it might be difficult o_O; good luck u guys.

*flies come outta wallet and pockets* :D i can't really help out.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2013
    lol, well we will try. Oh yeah Victory Road you make great layouts. And I think once we get 60 bucks I will be hosting it.

The Mozz

Chiisakimono
    Years
    • Age 41
    • Seen May 31, 2004
    Er... 60 bucks? o0

How much b/w and hd do you need, because i'm fairly sure i can beat that

Shining Arcanine

Senior Super Moderator
    Years
  • pokemon706 said:
    lol, well we will try. Oh yeah Victory Road you make great layouts. And I think once we get 60 bucks I will be hosting it.
    If you want to support Pokemon Fan Universe, I could probably host you. How much space and bandwidth do you want for what price?

Back