• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON TOPAZ is complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bazzaroony

Pokemon Topaz Creator
Years
    • Seen May 13, 2009

It's finally done!
    I... Bazza have completed POKEMON TOPAZ (Hack of POKEMON RUBY) all by myself.
    It took nearly a year but now... it's out for downloading!

For more info... Visit this site...(click here)[/URL]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are TEAM ROCKET'S new recruit in the region of TOPAZ...

Your new boss (GIOVANNI) assigns you with a mission...

To capture the TOPAZ region's rare POKEMON for his research which will make TEAM ROCKET rich!

The game begins as GIOVANNI offers you a promotion if you do well and then you fly into SHAWFORD in a helicopter, your mum hurries you into your house as SHAWFORD is swarming with POKEMON POLICE...

Explore the TOPAZ region, and marvel at the 200+ all new POKEMON the all new trainers, maps and much much more!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Features...
    Over 200 new POKEMON...

New trainers!
    New maps!
    New attacks!
    New sprites!
    New tiles!
    8 new POKEMON gyms!
    Completely new storyline!

...And an entire site created so players can give feedback!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please if you have any feedback about the game...
    Leave it on the www.freewebs.com/bazzastopaz forums...
    As I probably will not check back here very often :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Sweet another hack to add to the list of completed ones :) (which only consists of Ruby Denstiny and Brown so far :paranoid:).

Any old pokemon still in there or is the pokedex entiely new?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    This definitely didn't take a year, more like a few months....

Still, I have to commemorate you for your efforts.

Cartmic

Hi there, it's been awhile.
    Years
  • Why care about which place it comes in the finishing list?
    The red hack Pokemon Aqua was first, then probably some other red hacks, I maybe wrong but I think Pokemon Black special edition was finished too, then probably soem other RBGY hacks, then Pokemon Topaz(DL Translations version back in 2003) then there was my Pokemon Forest hack(seriously bad hack, but if I ever get aorund to actually remake it it will be good, as it was only really a map hack), then Pokemon Brown, then Quartz, then Ruby destiny, im sure there are others there too, but we cant count them all as there owners sites are long gone due to there departing of the Pokemon Rom hacking scene.

Great to see another completed rom hack, weldone!

Pat Dude

I think, therefore I am.
    Years
  • Hi, bazza. Um, I got a complaint-ish. Um... My computer is very slow, and a ROM download isn't what I call being able to play it. (No offense intended...) Could you maybe provide a patch, and not a ROM? Thanks...

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Well you patch it to the rom so no difference. Also this is making me feel like I was playing quartz again. New pokemon new routes a new story. All the fanct smancy stuff like jagolds hack and zels hacks made me forget the reason I hack games. The simplicity and the minority of greatness. Just make a hack which you think is fully perfect and screw everybodies thoughts. Power to crappy pokemon sprites. Lol just kidding love the starters and the new regis.

Tendoman77

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Why care about which place it comes in the finishing list?
    The red hack Pokemon Aqua was first, then probably some other red hacks, I maybe wrong but I think Pokemon Black special edition was finished too, then probably soem other RBGY hacks, then Pokemon Topaz(DL Translations version back in 2003) then there was my Pokemon Forest hack(seriously bad hack, but if I ever get aorund to actually remake it it will be good, as it was only really a map hack), then Pokemon Brown, then Quartz, then Ruby destiny, im sure there are others there too, but we cant count them all as there owners sites are long gone due to there departing of the Pokemon Rom hacking scene.

Great to see another completed rom hack, weldone!

There really should be a topic showing a list of finshed hacks. That way we know where to get them from instead of spending hours serching on the internet..

TrevorTheKing

Steel Lover
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2008
    It'd be great if you could make a pokedex (or atleast an evo. guide) to post here so I know what will evolve or not but thats just me. ^^

EDIT: Oh I see you are creating one on the site never mind then.

EDIT EDIT: Umm I whenever I try to download it when its finished this message pops up...

"C:WINDOWS\TEMP\ruby.gba
    The archive is either in unknown format or damaged"

D: I want to play it so badly do you know how to fix this!

Last edited:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    But back on topic...
    wow this game looks pretty good!
    you made it all by yourself.
    but did you make other versions with less bugs?
    i'm going to try to play it once i find a clean ruby rom.

Last edited by a moderator:

wildarms001

Random Supporter
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2013
    wow another finish hack congrtz :D ill try it now:D why this game is in the scrap box?

Tendoman77

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Ok I tried the game and its not bad but I like to point out these things, Feedback as you people say:

1. The Pokemon seem to be drawn by hand (or mouse :P)
    2. Swearing, C*ap is way overused.
    3. A few routes are huge and some require backtracking at a few points.
    4. The TR member you play as runs like he's scared or something with running shoes.
    5. Bug gym is quite big. Way too much walking if you go to the Pokemon Center so often.

I only got to the Tree Maze west of the city with the Car Shop though.
    And i'm not being harsh with the points I made, it is feedback after all.
    Overall I like the hack so far.

Last edited:

MudMast

Does not exist.
    Years
  • It'd be great if you could make a pokedex (or atleast an evo. guide) to post here so I know what will evolve or not but thats just me. ^^

EDIT: Oh I see you are creating one on the site never mind then.

EDIT EDIT: Umm I whenever I try to download it when its finished this message pops up...

"C:WINDOWS\TEMP\ruby.gba
    The archive is either in unknown format or damaged"

D: I want to play it so badly do you know how to fix this!

don't open the file, save it to your computer first.

hope this helps.

(oh yeah, bazzarooney, you can't post .gba's, only post patches.)

wildarms001

Random Supporter
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2013
    i like this game he change all pokemon to fakemon like all the regis :D and i got 1 question can we get all legendary fakemon?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back