• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Torn World (10+)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsuki~

Slightly Insane >:3
Years
  • This roleplay is rated 10+ due to some mild cartoon violence (Lolwut?).

~Pokemon: Torn World~

The story begins with you, a Pokemon trainer, on your way to recieve your very own Pokemon from Prof. Rowan, a Pokemon scientist with years of knowledge under his belt. Your Mom/Dad is very proud that soon, their sweety-umpkins will be going on an epic adventure. Though, not all is well in Sinnoh. Strange phenomena have been going on, such as the sudden disappearing of a trainer's Pokemon. Scientists are currently studying the cause, but are dumb-struck and confounded. So far, no logical explanation has risen, but some believe it to be the work of a Pokemon not within our dimension...a Pokemon known as Giratina. Old legends state that Giratina controls a realm known as the Torn World, or the Reverse Dimension, as scientists call it. Heavy though is being researched into this, and a group of scientific minds has delcared that a team of skilled trainers be sent into this "Reverse Dimension" to find out whether or not Giratina is behind this.

Though not to your knowledge, you will be involved in this dimension-spanning adventure more than you think...

This is my second Pokemon RP, with my first being on a different forum. I would appreciate it if you were literate, but you've got to have semi-proper grammer if you want to play. It just makes life easier for us.

Here are the starters that are available.

Grass Types:
    Bulbasaur, Lv: 5
    Chikorita, Lv: 5
    Treecko, Lv: 5
    Turtwig, Lv: 5
    Tangela, Lv: 5
    Snover, Lv: 5

Fire Types:
    Charmander, Lv: 5
    Cyndaquil, Lv: 5
    Torchic, Lv: 5
    Chimchar, Lv: 5
    Magby, Lv:5
    Growlithe, Lv:5

Water Types:
    Squirtle, Lv: 5
    Totodile, Lv: 5
    Mudkip, Lv: 5 (So I herd u liek them...>.> <.<)
    Piplup, Lv: 5
    Horsea, Lv: 5
    Buizel, Lv: 5

Here is what your sign-up form should look like.

Name: Tsuki
    Pokemon: Bulbasaur
    Looks: Wears a mint-green tee with a black scarf. Has khaki pants. Tsuki has short, deep brown hair, which has a strange feeling to it because of the hairspray and gel she has to put in it.
    Personality: Tsuki is a very unique person. Sometimes she can be very quiet and easy to agitate, while other times she's the aggrivator with her hyper and eccentric personality. She can also be brash and abbraisive at times, which makes her emotions tough to read. While she's not the ideal leader, at least she can motivate her team.
    Background: Grew up in the town of Newbark, but moved to Jubilife because of her father's job.
    Extra stuff: She's always liked Bulbasaur. It was something about their little stubby legs that caught her attention...Tsuki is also a fan of the fighting type Lucario, and hopes to get one of them one day.

Okay, now I wait....

Last edited:

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years

Okay, sounds like fun!

Name: Carolyn
    Pokemon: Buizel(nickname=Jet)
    Looks: Blonde hair, wears a brown jacket and skirt with a white shirt, the shoes are brown uggs.
    Personality: She loves to have fun and is very hiper and lucky too.
    Background: She has always been a fan of water types, but buizel is her favorite. She enjoys playing with pokemon and loves all.

So here it is... you should have had electric type options.

Stormblade

Pokénerd to the max >D
    Years
  • Name: Cain Higure
    Pokemon: Growlithe
    Looks: Cain is just about average in both height and weight, with a pale complexion. His short spiky hair is a midnight black and his eyes a blazing purple. He wears a bloodred tee, with over it a black jacket. His jeans are a faded blue and his sneakers a simple black. His left ear is pierced with a small golden earring.
    Personality: Cain is hot-headed, with a really short fuse, and he loves to be sarcastic just as much as he loves to make fun of others, not caring whether or not he hurts their feelings in the process. He also isn't scared to pick a fight. But while he acts all tough on the outside, on the inside he's still just a kid who adores Pokémon. Also, when he warms up to you, he's actually quite a pleasant person to be with, if you can look through the huge wall of sarcasm.
    Background: He grew up in Blackthorne City, but his parents found it too crowded. When his father was offered a job in Sandgem Town, they immediately accepted, and he and his little sister were swept away to Sinnoh. Not soon after, he got the invitation from professor Rowan.
    Extra stuff: Cain loves Fire type Pokémon most of all, especially Arcanine because it's so majestic.

(It's been aaaaaaaaages since I used this guy. Hope I'll get accepted :3)​

Tsuki~

Years
  • Wow, 2 people already! I'm happy about this! Okay, so the Pokemon that are still available are:

Grass Types:

Fire Types:

Water Types:

(None of us have chosen the actual starters...)

EDIT: You both are accepted, by the way. :D

EDIT #2: If you wish to change your starter, do it now before the roleplay begins. You can only change it twice. Once you've done that, no more switching. It will only confuse everyone and probably frustrate them. I'm probably going to change mine to Tangela, anyways.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2009
    Name: Seth

Pokemon: Squirtle

Looks: Seth has black spiky hair, he has black jeans and a black biker style jacket. He also has a white scarf.He sometimes wears black sunglasses and he has black biker style boots.

Personality: Seth is a very temperemental person.If someone annoys him too much then he will lash out but is you can stay on the good side of him then he wont bother you and he will be quite nice.

Background: Seth was born in Viridian City in the Kanto region.When he was about ten years old he and his parents moved to Eterna City because they liked change.

Extra stuff: Squirtle and Seth are like brothers.Squirtle also sometimes wears a white scarf and black sunglasses.

My Sign Up! =]

Adam L'Argent

Sinister... But Noble
    Years
  • Name: Adam
    Pokemon: Turtwig
    Looks: Adam wears a black silken shirt and has a burgundy coat over that. He wears Blue jeans and has brown, messy hair. He has freckles and hazel eyes. He usually wears Black trainers, and wears a red scarf just lighter than his jacket.
    Personality: Adam is an elegant, sophisticated, but very untrusting person. People generally disliked him for no reason, but he had an edge of fear to him. He was always very clever, and he uses intelligence to win most of his battles. He is cold, untrusting, devious, and difficult to catch, but always calm and calculated. Those few people who earn his trust are usually those who truly care about their pokemon, as though he seems heartless, he is really just very sensitive. But he will stop at nothing to destroy his opponents, thoroughly.
    Background: Adam had a hard schooling life. He had many friends, and they were good and kind. He was a good friend, and sensitive to other's feelings, but one day, he was kidnapped. He maintained his elegance and sophisticated manner, but became cold and untrusting. He was still deeply caring about pokemon, and healed a few he found, including a wounded Turtwig, who joined him. He became quite strong, but wandered throughout Sinnoh, looking for injured pokemon.
    Extra stuff: Adam has two brothers, but neither of them are interested in pokemon.

hope that's ok. Please just PM me if I can't join.

Last edited:

Star_Ann_Conway

Good Girl Gone Bad
    Years
  • Name: Star
    Pokemon: Chikorita
    Looks: She wears a pair of Indigo short shorts with a loose black tank-top. She has her blonde hair tied back and blunt bangs.
    Personality: Star is quiet and reserved. A bit of a pushover.
    Background: She was born and raised in Twinleaf Town. Her mom is extremely overbearing and sometimes controlling, so Star is excited about leaving and travaling around.
    Extra stuff: She doesn't have any friends and she never knew her father.

Tsuki~

Years
  • Yes, yes, and yes! You are all accepted with vigor and appreciation. I will reserve your pokes, DrAcO, Master, and Sasune.

Grass Types:

Fire Types:

Water Types:

Also, if anyone wants to be a villain or something, that would be just fine. Just tell me so.​

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
  • Okay...um...

Su?

Name: Sam Tsukishi
    Pokemon: Mudkip!
    Looks: With his bright red hat and jacket along with his shoes and black t-shirt, Sam's only seperate color is his bright yellow backpack. His blue jeans perfectly completment his bright blue eyes and chesnut hair.
    Personality: Sam is very outgoing. He gets along with nearly everyone he meets. His perfectly positive attitude can make anyone happy. He is, however, sometimes very quiet. This is usually because he doesn't understand someone.
    Background: Sam is from the Viridian Forest, his homeland. Because of this, he gets along perfectly with almost any pokemon or person, because the forest just makes you feel great.
    Background Information: Sam and Mudkip have been together since Sam healed Mudkip several years ago when he found it floating up river. He healed it with berries and they've been together ever since. Sam loves Mudkip like a brother.

Hope this is alright...

BeatTheSpecialStage

is gay for Ritchie
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    Name: Beat

Pokemon: Piplup

Looks: Beat sports a blue vest with a zipper down the middle with pockets of a darker shade. His undershirt is a crimson red shirt with short sleaves and un-zipped ends (showing that the sleeves can be zipped to disconnected sleeves to increase longevity). He has two black belts on his waist, one over the other in an "X" shape (somewhat Final Fantasy style) and blue pants. He wears red and grey sneakers and his backpack is shaped like the face of a Pikachu. He has spikey brown hair which is covered up by a red skater cap.

Personality: Always deep in thought and your average worrywart. He over-calculates everything, and often just ends up making things worst, or undergoing a depression of sorts.

Background: "In west Philadelphia born and raised On the playground was where I spent most of my days"... Beat was born in Twinleaf Town and was raised around alot of books, which is why he loves to read. He lived under the roof of his mother and father until he turned 10, and set off to begin his journey.

ShadowDragon~

Dragon King Extra Ordinaire
    Years
  • I guess ill use my fav character, do u mind if i use one ive used before? i can make a new one if u want me to.

I have edited the SU tough...

Name: Drake Wolfston

Pokemon: Charmander (Charmy)

Looks: Drake stands at about 6"1 high. His spiky black hair, which is greasy from hair-gel gives him an intimidating appearance. He is well built, but not too muscular. His clothes are mostly wild, he is always able to mess up his school uniform in one way or another, and wears loose clothes. He is most commonly seen wearing loose jeans, his nike airs, and his t-shirt with jacket.

Personality: Outgoing, wild, clumsy. He is your average teen, wild, reckless, he doesn't think before doing something, but he always manages to get out of it exceptionally well. Tough he is often seen mature, he makes childish mistakes. It really depends what mood he's in. Sometimes you can find him leaning against the wall, while other times he's the center of attention.

Background: Drake had been living in the outskirts of sinnoh. It was a busy village, but not busy enough to be a city. He often got in trouble, and once he got lost in a channel of tunnels. That was when he first found his charmander egg. Soon after it hatched he had a close bond with it. Then the villians came. They recruited around the village, and stole pokemon. Charmy (his charmander) was stolen. In order to get it back he had to join them. At first he he flopped every exam and mission, but soon they started threatening his family, and he joined them. He became attached to his comrades and slowly became like the villians. He never used Charmy so that she wouldn't get hurt in battle.

^The background can explain how he joined the villians and stuff, but if u want or have something else planned i can make him live in a village.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • I'll go for the "Gold", I guess! (you don't get my PokeSpecial reference, do you? D=) I'll reserve Cyndaquil, seeing how teh Mudkip is probably taken.

Tsuki~

Years
  • You guys are all accepted, and your Cyndaquil has been reserved, Serene. Since I've got school, it'll take me a bit to post. I think 8 heroes are enough. Can't have too many people, you know. Just...clutters things. Should probably be at least 5 antagonists, or villians. Then we can start.

Tsuki~

Years
  • Okay, your Totodile has been reserved, Shadow Thunder Lord. Geez, more and more people wanna join! I'm going to have to do something...

Adam L'Argent

Sinister... But Noble
    Years
  • I'll be a kind of anti-hero. not too evil, but not good either. But It'll still count as a Villain. Just to even things out a bit. And I'm not brutish, I'm the sinister, elegant, sophisticated kind of person.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back