• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Torn World (10+)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    Can I reserve Torchic. Also, I shall be a villain (So you're not oerwhelmed with good guys). Mind you, I want to be that genius kind of villain who's pure evil.

killer-g

S to the o
    Years
  • Name: Sergio Santos

Personality: Sergio is the kind of boy that will make friends with you real quickly, but he will get pissed of if you try to be smarter than he is, He does not like cocky people. He thinks that the health of Pokémon comes first and does not like people who threat their Pokémon badly. He is usually the first person to see something going on bit he will not snitch and he would probaly go insane if he would see a famous person such as proffesor oak he would go like hhhh hi nice to meet you yes nice really nice yes yes its an honour

Appearance: He stands at about 5"2, and is a bit chubby with usually a polo with blue orange and white he also wears a pair of jeans, white socks, Nike air force he also has a scar on his face (This will be explained in the history) He has brown eyes, his hair is middle long and is curly he his thin eye brows and his ears are on regular position.

History: At the age of 2 his parents got divorced and from that day Sergio still saw his father a weekend in 2 weeks, His father was a bit over worried about Sergio. When he got his wife everything changed it was a better life for all even for Sergio. A Day Sergio went hiking with his dad when Sergio fell of the mount silver ( Sergio's dad was the winner of the Pokémon league) and the scar on his face just underneath his eyes was the permanent mark left and a really dangerous amnesia. This caused Sergio almost not to be allowed to go on his journey but eventually his dad let him remembering his good old days and all the friends he made he then let Sergio go and he also gave Sergio the chimchar to start off with, just in case. Sergio's mom was just the usual mother..over concerned and caring not willing to let her child go ( you know same old) A few days before he went for a journey cyrus sent him a message saying that he would have to join him because Sergio has potentiol

Preferred Starter: chimchar, can I be a villain, *glares at you with a team galactic outfit*

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • I beleive I shall take Silver ( PokeSpecial reference ) otherwise known as I reserve Totodile .
    Copying my joke, hmm? XD It's OK, though, PokeSpecial is awesome.

ANYWAYS... The SUs look like they don't need much to them, but knowing me... XD

Name: Clara "Eclipse" Witchwood
    Pokemon: Cyndaquil, preferably Female with a Modest nature; nicknamed Nietzsche if female, Milanor if male
    Looks: Being 18 years of age, Clara stands roughly at 5'10", and has an average weight an a chest big enough to be considered an "E-cup". Her hair is a silvery blonde, and it extends only to her earlobes, in a straight style. Her eyes are a silvery blue, and she has very strange silvery markings beneath them, almost resembling crescent moons (only the arcs are facing her eyes). Her skin is a pale white, which is no surprise with the attire she wears.

Clara generally wears a black druid cloak and wooden sandals. The cloak has a silvery pattern throughout it, and Clara may occasionally wear a silver necklace with a silver cross pendant.
    Personality: Clara is very enigmatic. Not much can be really said about her with giving her true demeanor away. In general, she has a very shy personality, but tries to hide it, hence the enigmatic aura around her. She also seems to be very soft-spoken, and prefers to talk with Pokemon or even just herself.
    Background: Clara grew up in Ecruteak City in Johto, and as of now is still living there. She is an orphan, yet she lives on her own. And she seemingly has the hots for the gym leader of Ecruteak.
    Extra stuff: Clara likes to practice black magic, but isn't in any way evil. She seems to love Fire, Ice, Ghost, Psychic, and Dark types. And occasionally Poison and Bug types.

tim0789

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2013
    SU

Name: Scythe Rainer
    Pokemon: Treecko

Looks: Scythe is 17 and stands at 5 foot 6 inches, which is kind of short for his age but he is used to it. Scythe has spikey brown hair, with a golden tip(he isn't even sure how the gold got their, he just figures it is part of his natural hair color). He wears a long green trench coat that was his fathers before he dissapeared. He wears ripped blue jeans and regular tennis shoes.

Personality: Scythe is an easy going kid, who understands right from wrong. But Scythe will do anything to help a friend or family member, no matter what it means. When faced with a challenge Scythe usually takes it head on, and doesnt care about thte risks.

Background: Scythe was raised in snowpoint city. His father was a pretty well known trainer up there and was friends with the gym leader. Scythes father trained him in the ways of battling and how to use tactics to win no matter the level of the opposing pokemon. When Scythe was 11 he was about to go on his pokemon adventure when his father went missing, so he decided to stick around and help his mother raise his little brother. Now that his brother is a little bit older Scythe is finaly ready to go on his journey and has taken a bus to proffesor Rowan's Lab.

Extra stuff: Scythe may also be considere to have Multiple Personality Syndrome...but little is known about that wethere he does for sure or not. Only Scythe knows about his possible other identity(he kept it a secret from his mother and friends when he first realized what was going on).

Tsuki~

Slightly Insane >:3
    Years
  • I'm very glad all these people want to join, but I think we have enough. Let me count em up....Yeah. We've got enough! Thanks for all your participation, everybody. I'll start off soon, so don't get carried away! :3

Harry Blue5

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    @Tsuki: Should I make my character, since I did reserve a Pokémon and be a villain. Or do you think I shouldn't make it?

Tsuki~

Years
  • All right, the people who are in are:

Good Guys:
    Darkrai_Trainer
    Stormblade
    Star_Ann_Conway
    Sasune
    Shoker
    Serene
    Tim

Bad Guys:
    DrAcO
    Adam
    Killer-G
    Harry_Blue
    Stantler

Harry_Blue and Stantler have yet to post their SU, but Stantler has contacted me via PM so I know that he/she is O.K. Shen has to do that to, as well. Please correct me if I forgot anyone. It's so hard to keep track of all these people.

Harry Blue5

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    Name: Harry Okason (Okason isn't my real surname)
    Pokemon: Torchic
    Looks: Blond hair, blue eyes, and wears any stylish sort of clothes (As a bad guy I've stolen money, so thus I'm rich, hee hee)
    Personality: Manipulative, dark, and can easily get angry.
    Background: Used to go to a Pokémon Grammar School, but liked to rob the other boys stuff, and never got caught, this led him to the criminal he is today...
    Extra stuff: He's quite an illusionist, as you wouldn't guess any of his character if he tries to charm you. It's only when he's discovered that you can tell what he's really like.

Tsuki~

Years
  • Sorry, Beat. Okay, Harry_Blue5, you're in. Stantler is in as well. Shen and a few others have yet to post their SU.

The Instant Classic

Hoenn has more water than Africa
    Years
  • You reserved me to for Snover sorry its took this long

Name: Jason Reo
    Pokemon: Snover
    looks: at just 13 Jason stands at an impressive 5ft 5.
    Because of this he people normally assume that he is older then what he is this can.
    He has straight jet black hair and green eyes.
    Jason can normally be seen wearing a black track suit with matching jacket topped of with white trainers.
    Personality: Calm is the word that would be used to describe Jason.
    He views every problem and task with a calm perspective people normally ask him for advice.
    Its very rare for Jason to get angry there have only been so many times when Jason has truly been angry.
    Background: Originally born in Snowpoint city Jason has a big space in his heart for ice type pokemon.
    In the part of the city where Jason lived the local gym leader Candice was seen as a role model for many upcoming trainers and soon Candice became a role model for Jason to.
    When his parents learned that they would have to travel to Sandgem town for there son to become a trainer they got the first flight to Sandgem.
    At first Jason was nervous being in a unfamiliar town but he soon settled in and now he is ready to become a pokemon trainer.
    Extra stuff: Jason hopes that one day he will be able to take down Snowpoint city gym leader Candice and become the strongest trainer the city has ever known.

Years
  • Eheh, sorry for the delay. Got a bit bogged down with school and Dies Irae; anyway it's short, but it's here.

Name: Nina
    Pokemon: Magby

Appearance: She stands at 5'2" with dark brown hair and dyed bright red streaks. Her eyes are a misty-green to her dismay; she'd rather them red or yellow! She wears a white sleeveless tunic and navy blue three-quarter lengths – she refuses to wear skirts. Her running shoes are white and red, matching her Poketch. She wears a pair of what she dubs "PokeSpecs", a high-tech pair of glasses capable of scanning Pokemon for battle information.

Personality: When outside and with Pokemon, she's a fun-loving tomboy who loves nothing better than to frolic in nature, although she hates getting dirty. Inside however, she is very tactical and intelligent with a vast knowledge of battling, but is often offset by her fiery personality which causes her to make mistakes. "Filled with Potential, but lacks Discipline." as her father put it. She strives to become famous and important to the world, so as not to be forgotten.

Background: Both her parents were once trainers, but retired after meeting each other. Nina hates them for this, feeling ashamed by the fact that her parents never accomplished anything. She instead developed a strong bond with her brother, who developed the PokeSpecs for her. Her brother was a heralded a genius and Nina admired him, until the day he left and never came back. All alone with two parents who she had alienated, Nina grew angry with her brother and her parents and decided that she was going to surpass them, and so left home without a word to those she had once considered family. Once, her family visited the Battle Tower and she gained what she considered a rivalry with a trainer called Nejiki.

hank jones

Elite Pokemon Ranger
    Years
  • Done?

Are you done taking applications? If you are never mind, but if there's still a spot i'd like to reserve horsea.

Here it is! Its short, so if you wan't another one just ask...
    Pokemon: Horsea
    Name: Jet
    Looks: Jet has straight blond hair which dipps down to eye level. He has broad shoulders, and a square chin. He wears the the pokemon ranger out fit, and is about 6'' tall.
    Personality: Jet is always serious when he isn't around his close friends. He's determined, and sticks to his opinion. He's easy to like... Your basic strong and silent type.
    Background: Jet inspires to be a pokemon ranger. He grew up in a small, poor town where he lived with his two older brothers, and little sister. He's the most talented of his brothers, and has always stood out. He's trained all his life to be a pokemon ranger.
    Other stuff: believes he can be the most powerful trainer in the world. hopes to make the world a BETTER place... Jet has longed for adventure his entire life.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2012
    hey if therer is still room i want to join im new here by the way
    Name: Juro
    Pokemon: Cyndaquil
    Looks:Has a black backwards cap on and a red collared shirt with black pants. He has long blonde hair and stands about 5'7.
    Personality: Juro is the kind of guy who doesnt give up easily. He is very determined and he has to be the best at everything. And when he fails he doesnt just stop trying he keeps going until he succeeds. He is easy to be friends with.
    Background: Doesnt know where he came from because he grew up in a small orphanage in Viridian City.
    Extra stuff: Has a thrill for battle and he loves adventure.

ace_45

gotta love me
    Years
  • Name:asia
    Pokemon:buizel(please)
    Personality: when asia mets new peolpe she very shy and wont say a word but when she gets to know them better, she can be real friendly. she can ometimes be lazy, but she will till get the job done. Asia i very brave but sometime he can be scary. when people talks about her she say" so, do it subpoes to kill me." she i very friendly when you get yo know good

Background:when asia was little, her mom was killied by car. asia's dad never told her
    that her about her mom, but she said she was going to find out one day and she did. her dad told
    her that one day on a sunny day, she was outside playing with lucky lu,( her mom's buizel) and she
    went to the road becaue omething caught her eye, as soon he went to thr road, a big car came done the street.
    scared to death , asia stayed hlepless in the road. lucky lu, rushed back to tell. befor the car reached her mom jummped in fort of the car and saved her life. but she payed the price. befor her mom was gone. he said stay strong. she didnt know her dad was standing behind a tree. when they got home asia fell a sleep, becaue of th rainy weather. while asia was asleep, her dad buried her mom. and the next day,asia forgot what happen that day. ater she heard the story, her dad said" when somrone dies, they dont really leaves they tay in your heart". then asia saw something on tv. it had pokemon tariners wroking hard in battles. so she said she wont her own pokemon, so he asked her dad her dad said yes. intill this day asia stuied about pokemon. she told her dad befor she left, i will never forget you told me. and hopefully she can get a buizel just like her mom

looks: asia is light brown color.he i not tall or skinny or fat, nor not tall or short
    asia like to wear a ligt bule hoodie with bule jeans. he wears black shoes. asia
    haves long black heir.

succeeds.: is very friendily, and can make a good friends

Extra stuff: loves to battle and learn new suff, also like to draw and read.

i hope that is good. and i would like to be a good guy

Last edited:
    Years
  • I don't think this RP is going to happen. Should be locked until the thread owner requests it re-opened, but who am I to judge.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back