• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: total redux

Years
  • This is going to be called Pokemon total redux until i can think of a better name.
    It will probably be a hack of pokemon Ruby or Firered but if some proper D/P hacking tools come out it may be a D/P hack

Here is my idea:

firstly, there are no pokemon in this, hack, instead there are creatures of my own invention, which i still havent thought up a good name for, but for now i just call them animon. the hack will is going to need alot of work because its not going to be just and rpg, but will also have things like dungeons and some other action adventure genre type elements to it.

The story is as follows:

millions of years ago, an alien race was being enslaved by another more powerful race. then one day, one of the enslaved beings discovered a strange stone. the being kept the stone for safe keeping. time passed and the being started to change, it grew stronger, faster, and started to develop a seemingly inpenetrable armor. eventually it developed the ability to use its mind to to effect things around it without making physical contact with them in any way. its powers grew until it became so strong that it was able to overpower and destroy its slave masters. this being then collected its species and escaped to an unknown destination.
    present time: you start your journey as the son/daughter of a renowned naturalist proffessor who studies the mysterious creatures called "animon". these incredibly intelligent animals come in all shapes in sizes and often form close bonds with human counterparts. people will often train with animon and also battle them together (there has to be some similarities with pokemon after all it is a pokemon hack) One day, your father makes an incredible discovery. an ancient relic, buried under miles of rock, that seems to indicate the origin of animon to be beings from space. not only that, but it also indicates the general locations of 8 other artifacts. And so your quest begins.

thats the story so far, I will develop it alot further overtime. tell me wat u think of it. :)

Back