• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon trade offers (wanting shiny pokemon only)

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2014
    Hey this is my first thread forum onto the site and i am new to this site, i just want to get some shiny pokemon and yes you can have as many Pokemon thats on my list here, i bread my pokemon and i realised it is hard to get a shiny or even get them in the wild, so i basically get no luck, so i decided to make this thread, since i heard that this site is really good community with the trades and i haven't had a problem with any trades from here yet, So i decided to do one for myself.

But before we get to the listing and when you trade me your shiny pokemon please read these rules.

1. Do not give me any hacked pokemon, i just find that cheating and i always check as soon as the trade is complete, Plus i want to play fair.

2. I will take clone pokemon you have, as long it is from the original pokemon from the game and not a hack, Since i believe that clone pokemon is more of a back up.

3. I will not accept nicknamed pokemon off your list, but i will give your pokemon a nickname if you give me a request to do it.

4. No cyber bullying, harassing or being rude, i will not accept that kind of behavior from someone.

5. Please don't rush me with the trade or trades you want, I can't do everything at once, I will message you when it's your turn.

6. If you want a certain gender or personality trait that will take longer, than normal requests.

7. You can have as many pokemon as you want on what i have to offer, as long you give me a shiny in return i will be happy. :3

Ok we got that out of the way now lets move on.

Pokemon i have to offer
    Bulbasaur
    Charmander
    Squirtle
    Chikorita
    Cyndaquil
    Totodile
    Torchic
    Mudkip
    Trecko
    Chimchar
    Piplup
    Turtwig
    Tepig
    Oshwott
    Snivy
    Fennekin
    Froakie
    Chespin
    Elekid
    Magby
    Clefa
    Togepi
    Tyrouge
    Happiny
    Dratini
    Aerodactyl
    Phione

(I probably have more, but ask if there is a certain pokemon you want)

Shiny Pokemon
    Want all the starters
    Pichu
    Pikachu (If it isn't to much trouble)
    Raichu (If it isn't to much trouble)
    Eevee
    all Eevee evos (If it's not to much trouble)
    Magby
    Magma (If not to much trouble)
    Magmortar (If not to much trouble)
    Elekid
    Electabuzz (If not to much trouble)
    Electivire (If not to much trouble)
    Or all the pokemon that ain't on this list and yes i will take any shiny pokemon you have, I'm not fussy.

Fill out this forum
    Name:
    FC:
    Pokemon or Pokemons you want:
    Do you want me to nickname any of your Pokemon?:
    Do you want male, female or don't care what gender it is?:
    Do you want a certain personality trait?:
    What pokemon or pokemons do you have to offer:
    Any questions or anything else?:

My FC: 0774 - 4805 - 9602
    Name: Nazz

Back