• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen pokemon trading card game

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2010
    well first of all give more info. check the gold connectors on ur game. are they corroded? grab a q tip dipped in water but wiped of so its moist. then use a dry q tip to completely dry it. or you can use alcohol. try to clean it.

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2007
    well first of all give more info. check the gold connectors on ur game. are they corroded? grab a q tip dipped in water but wiped of so its moist. then use a dry q tip to completely dry it. or you can use alcohol. try to clean it.
    i dont think putting liquids on the connection point will help but make it worse...

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2010
    i dont think putting liquids on the connection point will help but make it worse...
    well its worked for me for a long time and it gets all the dirt off. as long as you make sure you dry it afterward nothings wrong. and what useful information do you have to offer?

Back