• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Trainer Academy

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
    After a couple minutes Raine walked into Hollow Cape alone taking a nervous breath she glanced around spotting Nathan a look of shock came over her face. "Nathan what are you doing here?" she asked walking over to him.

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
    Brendan woke up, "Ok breakfast!" Brendan wolfed down all the food with his Pokemon and telepahicly messaged Raine, "Hey where are you?"

Lilliana

Years
    "I just have something to take care of every things fine" Raine sent back telepathically waiting for an answer from Nathan.

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
    "Oh ok just be careful wait I feel Nathan nearby you is he ok?" Brendan asked starting to get worried but Nathan could protect Raine, "Just don't be late for the test."

Lilliana

Years
    Raine looked at Nathan and saw what she thought was blood on his arm He's fine and I won't be late Raine sent to Brendan not wanting him to come where she was and possibly get hurt. "Nathan what happened" Raine said aloud rushing to him.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    "R-raine." Nathan innocently muttered. "I cut myself on a sharp rock and I lost my pokeball." I can't get it, I think it's swablu's." "C-can you get it for me, it's in there." Nathan pointed his shaking finger towards the dark hollow.

Lilliana

Years
    Raine looked worriedly at him and then at the dark hollow "S.sure" she said walking away from him and into the dark hollow having a slight bad feeling.

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
    Brendan could sense Darkness in Raine's area could it be the Phantom Trainer? "Raine and Nathan are in trouble!!!" Latios shaped and Brendan flew to where the Aura's were emitting. "GUY'S It's the phantom!" Brendan thought

The Lord of Smug
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    Sorry, I quit this roleplay. It just ... isn't interesting at all. Hence why I haven't been posting at all. Besides, I'm not even an important character. Sorry, MeerFall.

/quit

Back