• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Trainer Club Login Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maelstromk

The Dead Philospher
Years
  • I wasn't nessiarly sure weither this was to be placed in Pokemon Gaming General, Pokemon General, or just plain ol' Black and White, so forgive me if this is an off topic post.

I seem to keep having issues logging into the Pokemon Trainer Club to access the Global Link, Try as I might using my correct Username, I can't seem to get to a password screen, I input my username, and it says I've put in an incorrect username/password, is anyone else having the same troubles?

Babebraham

Just being here is good enough.
    Years
  • Because of the earthquake in Japan, they had to move the opening of the global link site to another day. They have not said the day it would start, so just wait until they find out when.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • This would have gone in Black and White's Simple Question thread, because this is BW exclusive. Pokemon General does not deal with games though, and the section we're in right now covers all, as long as it's not game specific, but in this case, it was. So just remember that for next time. :)

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back