• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon trainers starting point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
    Trainer Ben said:
    ((In case you didn't know, KEN, my rival, planted the bomb, and warned everyone. BEN, me, is trying to use the PC, but doesn't know about the bomb.))
    OOC: oops! *edits*

IC: Darkness helped herd the trainer outside. Suddenly a shadowy figure ran across the landscape. Darkness growled. I ran to him. "What's wong, Darky?" The figure darted across again. Darkness barked and ran after it. "Darkness! Come back here!" I hesitated then ran after him.

Trainer Ben

Super Trainer
    Years
    Ben walked outside, fully dressed. He was still wondering who could have planted a bomb in the Pokemon Center. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a Team Aqua member appeared. He had a smirk on his face.

"All right, you know the drill. Hand over your Pokemon, or else!" said the Aqua member. Ben suddenly had an idea.

"Actually, they're all in the PC in the Pokemon center. Try hacking it if you want anything..." said Ben. The Aqua member shrugged and started rummaging through a bag. Ben ran over to Alana and Sam.

"Listen, an Aqua member just appeared. I tricked him into using the PC, so we need everyone out of here." said Ben.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    Sam and John began to run wildely about, waving their hands (Its suprising that hey're not brother or sister). "Get out get out, free, er... ICE CREAM! FREE ICE CREAM EVERYONE!" screams Sam, and John chimes in. They begin to lead everyone out.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    "Are you crazy?" Ask Alana and Nurse joy at about the same time. "You can't blow up the Pokemon Center!" Cried Nurse Joy. "There are Pokemon in critical condition. They can't be moved."

"Yeah and even if they could there isn't enough time." Added Alana in a slightly panicked voice.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Alana nodded. "I'll help. Stantler I choose you!" She said tossing a Pokeball. Her Stantler appeared pawing the ground agitatidly. "I'm ready if you are. Ben send out your Pokemon. I doubt this guy will play fair so it's best for two on one. He'll probaby use two pokemon anyways."

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
    Darkness ventured into a wooded aera. I followed him. "Darkness! Come back here!" But my shouting was no use. He was gone from sight. I tried manuvering out but I got tangled in all sorts of greenery. "Darky! Where are you?" I heard a faint whimpering somewhere by me. I looked around. Behind me Darkness was limping over to me. "Darkness! You're ok!" He just whimpered. "What's wrong?" I looked at his legs and found one was badly injured. I rumaged through my backpack. "I sould have a splint somewhere in here........... Aha!" I pulled out two wood planks and bandages. I set to work on Darkness's leg. When I had his leg done he barked happily and motioned for me to follow him.

I followed my Houndoom reluctently hoping I wouldn't get lost again. After a while he started to bark. He snarled and ran out of the thicket. "Come back!" I shouted. I emerged from the thicket and saw an Aqua member a mile away. Darkness snarled and charged into him, knocking him flat. "Ahhhh!" The Aqua member cried. "Don't hurt me!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back