• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Transformation [PG-13] Revamped!: OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monochrome

[♠]♦]♣]♥]
Years
  • Meh Imma end up going to the library FOR TEH KNOWLEDGE! My character knows virtually nothing of Pokemon... So I figured some insight would be good :D

Monochrome

[♠]♦]♣]♥]
    Years
  • I think Im goign to take over a kids body.. Jack his Pokedex and point it at myself before "Mysteriously breaking it by some bad luck" and then following the kid home to Canalave before ebreaking into the library

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    I think Im goign to take over a kids body.. Jack his Pokedex and point it at myself before "Mysteriously breaking it by some bad luck" and then following the kid home to Canalave before ebreaking into the library

thats amazing.

ima gonna probably follow dboring because he is the only one who did'nt desert my charecter or scare him off(he lived a sheltered life XD), and my charecter feels defenseless because of his size. Minuns are short! XD

Monochrome

[♠]♦]♣]♥]
    Years
  • Meh I think I might go solo for a while and maybe meet up with some other peoples... Haven't completely decided, I might just make up some NPC's I just want to see how everything ends up

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • Eherm... Onto business.

As you (SHOULD!!!!) know, you gain levels depending on what you do. Whether it's finding food or a place of interest (City *hint* *hint*), defeating another Pokemon (or giant crab/lobster/whatever), or doing something possibly life changing or out of the ordinary (getting captured for example). Depending on how many posts it takes to complete the task and how difficult it was I will give out levels accordingly here in the OOC thread.

So, with that said.

Congratulations! Max grew to Lvl 6! Max learned Absorb!
    *Annoying theme music*

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • Seriously, guys. Do you enjoy seeing my head explode from my ADDness?
    don't answer that... Just post :pink_pissed:

Wobbuffet

Patient pokemon
    Years
  • i would post but am out of ideas cause nobody has interacted with me yet so i dont think i could get a long enough post done

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
  • O.O Hey-Zeus I've never seen this many people in one topic. Ever! 6 People in the IC! The hell.... why wasn't the first one ever this damn popular

Wobbuffet

Patient pokemon
    Years
  • Because im there *shot*

ok joke aside im guessing because were posting to keep it high up, i hope to god somewone stays active in this one cause i most definitely love this rp

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
  • You guys are posting so fast... I can hardly keep up.
    Especially when I leave. but I'll tell you guys about that tomorrow

Monochrome

[♠]♦]♣]♥]
    Years
  • MEH I GOTTA CATCH UP :P I;m falling so far behind mang... And oh yeah two questions... We just learn moves as soon as we want and level after an appropriate number of posts.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • Sumner: I'll hand out lvls according to what you do (Defeating a monster, after a certain amount of time... blah blah blah.) And we're going by this dex... http://serebii.net/pokedex-dp/

---------------------------------------
    Alright, Chris will re-join up with you guys after I feel better. (Getting mah Wisdom teeths removed :'()

ALSO IMPORTANT!!!!
    I've decided once you reach lvl 10, you will be allowed to learn 1 egg move/tm move of you Choice. Keep in mind though, Pidgey cannot learn Hydro Pump. Keep it in the perameters of your species

OK, and last but not least...
    *Annoying theme music*

For defeating a Crawdaunt

Kate grew to Lvl 7!

For helping/ Being there (Side exp.) (Kinda like switching out Pkmns :))

Chris grew to Lvl 6!

Caitlin grew to Lvl 6!

Brook Grew to Lvl 6!
    Brook learned, Bite!

For defeating a wounded Riolu:

Chris grew to Lvl 7!

For helping out:

Wallace grew to Lvl 6!

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • You just couldn't stand having Kate be a higher level than Chris, could you? xD
    Just kidding wolfsrain even thought it's true :D

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • Hey Mira! Jealousy is for squares (And I'm a decagon :3)
    Also, just edited all the info, if you see something missing, VM/PM me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back