• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon trivia!

Years
    Here is a pokemon trivia made up by me.
    The person who gets the most points wins a pokemon.
    pokemon:togepi

1:I am very well trained in sp. def and and sp. atk.I am a starter pokemon.Who am I?

2:Finish this sentance:Sa____ the ________ pokemon, '__" tall,___._ Ibs.

3.I am Highley valued pokemon with evos in Johto and then Sinnoh
    4. Kanto,_____,Hoenn,_____,______

5.I am a rare poke in the last part on the above question.you find me on a island me on an island

6.I am a bird pokemon that came out after Hoenn my signature move is learned at level 49

7.I am a pokemon with scythes for hands and came out in Kanto

8.I am used by your D/P rival in the latter part of the game.Not Staraptor,Starter,Or Snorlax.

9.This pokemon is said to be the creator of all pokemon.

10.I was the said-to-be the fastest pokemon before D/P

***!BONUS!***:I am a pokemon found on 230 and part water

Last edited:
    Years
    1:I am very well trained in sp. def and and sp. atk.I am a starter pokemon.Who am I?Piplup

2:Finish this sentance:Girantina the Renegade pokemon, 14'9" tall,1653.5 Ibs.

3.I am Highley valued and have had evos added +2 for every region(except Hoenn)Eevee

4. Kanto,Johto,Hoenn,Orre,Sinnoh

5.I run all over (the last region in the above question)when you find me on an island.Cresselia

7.I am a pokemon with scythes for hands and came out in Kanto.Scyther

9.This pokemon is said to be the creator of all pokemon.Arceus

***!BONUS!***:I am a pokemon found on 230 and part water.Dewgong

Last edited:
    Years
    You never realized(heck with that word:paranoid:)that there are TWO scythe-handed pokemon from kanto and rest(except 1 and bonus[multiple answer wich made up for 1]and 7.it was kabutops)and you forgot 10,8,and 6

Last edited:

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    6.I am a bird pokemon that came out after Hoenn my signature move is learned at level 49 Staraptor

8.I am used by your D/P rival in the latter part of the game.Not Staraptor,Starter,Or Snorlax. Heracross

10.I was the said-to-be the fastest pokemon before D/P Speed form Deoxys (there's nobody faster than him after D/P anyway)

Back