• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Tropical Island

dop you think this a good hack

• yes

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • no

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pandama

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 10, 2006
    soon dragon122 when i move places and get adsl anways

update

new to tropical islands

green medows in witchdale farm the farmer was shocked to see all of his miltanks gone and a huge crop circle in the form of ukown that spelled soon its a media frensy at the farm but its up to you to find what the ukown are doing

hint: the past is coming back

pandama

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 10, 2006
    new screen of the crop circal
    Pokemon Tropical Island

and some pallet changes of the intro
    .:before:.
    Pokemon Tropical Island

.:after:.
    Pokemon Tropical Island

pandama

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 10, 2006
    thnx dude ive got a pallet change of the clock in your room check it out
    .:before:.
    Pokemon Tropical Island

.:after:.
    Pokemon Tropical Island

hacker23

Begginer Hacker
    Years
    Hey Dude That is a tottaly awesome hack would you be able to help me on title screen editing ??? Oh and that crop circle man that is totally awesome and would you be able to tell me how to make a moving picture like that ???

pandama

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 10, 2006
    slow down slow down first dragon122
    much better but whats the pallet change of the clock f the mays room
    do you mean the pallet offset for the picture is that what your saying.
    now hacker23
    Hey Dude That is a tottaly awesome hack would you be able to help me on title screen editing ??? Oh and that crop circle man that is totally awesome and would you be able to tell me how to make a moving picture like that ???
    well the moving screen on post: 25
    to easy just on open visual boy advance open a rom and containly press f12 aka screen capture then goto the file where the rom is turn the those png's to a gif in a gif anmator now im getting offtopic so please do not post qestions here goto Main Hacking/Emulation Discussion

UPDATE

new hero girl
    Pokemon Tropical Island

isnt it kawaii =3 i made her tropical like looks like misty but its like four diffrent people joined togther and new clothes

Last edited:
    Years
    • it/its
    • Seen Nov 26, 2022
    It's good character art, but you should shade the sprite in some more using, say, May's colors. Otherwise, this game is looking good! Keep up the good work! ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back