• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Tropicus (online version)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ursillynotme

Meh-Inc Now Open
Years
  • SLATEPORT HARBOUR​

Officer Jenny Screams Over The Crowed Trying To Get On The Boat "Ok Everyone If You Would Please Move Towards The Ticket Booth"​

Everyone Wants To Go To The New Region Tropicus And So Do You It Seens To Apply For A Tropicus Visa You Need To Reply With The Following Info​

All Can Be Made Up Except For The Home Town WIch Has To Be A City In EIther Houen Kanto Or Jhoto​

Name:​
    Email Address (must be real)​
    Home Town:​
    Starting Pokemon:​
    And How Much Credit You Want On Your Card (max $5000)​

If You Are Succesful Your Visa Will Be Emailed To You Along With the Site For​

POKEMON TROPICUS THE ONLINE ADVENTURE​

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 18, 2003
    sounds cool my name in the game i want to be drake starter to be treeko and my email is [email protected] hometown is blackthorn city and im 13 and $5000 on my credit card as well

Glalie

King of All Arbok
    Years
  • Ursillynotme said:
    SLATEPORT HARBOUR​

Officer Jenny Screams Over The Crowed Trying To Get On The Boat "Ok Everyone If You Would Please Move Towards The Ticket Booth"​

Everyone Wants To Go To The New Region Tropicus And So Do You It Seens To Apply For A Tropicus Visa You Need To Reply With The Following Info​

All Can Be Made Up Except For The Home Town WIch Has To Be A City In EIther Houen Kanto Or Jhoto​

Name:​
    Email Address (must be real)​
    Home Town:​
    Starting Pokemon:​
    And How Much Credit You Want On Your Card (max $5000)​

If You Are Succesful Your Visa Will Be Emailed To You Along With the Site For​

POKEMON TROPICUS THE ONLINE ADVENTURE​

What do you mean by "If you are sucessful"
    I hope I am sucessful.

Ursillynotme

Meh-Inc Now Open
    Years
  • Hello Sorry To Keep You All Waiting We Have Had Some Troubles Over On Tropicus...... Oh Im Sorry I Forgot To Introduce Myself I Am Professor Sprout And Welcome. As I Was Saying We Had Some Problems Over On Tropicus Team Rocket HaS Resurected I Ask That You Be Aware Of The Risks Team Rocket Has Made Itself Famous For Stealing Pokemon So If You Still Want To Come Form An Orderly Line So We Can Hop On The Barge The Trip Will Take Two Days So Have A Good Weekends Rest

(the link will be sent when you are off the barge (link will be sent by email))

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    sounds like fun!

Name:Kenshin
    Email Address (must be real): [email protected]
    Home Town:Cinnabar Island
    Starting Pokemon:Charizard
    And How Much Credit You Want On Your Card: $5000

Ursillynotme

Meh-Inc Now Open
    Years
  • Wow Looks Like Everyones A Bit Greedy With There Credit Cards :shocked: :( And Charizard Master You Forgot To Fill Out All The Infomation

Name:
    Email Address (must be real):
    Starting Pokemon:
    And How Much Credit You Want On YOur Card Max $5000

And We Still Want Some More People Just Fill Out The Above Form And You Will Be On Your Way The Barge To Tropicus Leaves On New Years Day

Glalie

King of All Arbok
    Years
  • Today is New Years Day, when is the barge leaving. I can't wait to play this game.

Articunoanna

Err....what? o_0
    Years
  • Last-minute registration! But it really attracted my attention when I saw pulse(schneider)here...

Name:Anna
    Email Address (must be real): [email protected]
    Hometown:Fortree city
    Starting Pokemon:Bagon
    And How Much Credit You Want On Your Card: $4500- Not as greedy! :D

*runs up*
    Waiiit fooor meeeeeee!!
    *jumps onto barge as it leaves*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back