• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Twilight Diamond

I can haz haxburgrz?

<--- Making Shimmering Pearl
Years
  • Pokemon Twilight Diamond [SCRIPTER NEEDED]

Hack name
    Pokemon Twilight Diamond

Hack of
    Pokemon Fire red

Introducing Pokemon Twilight Daimond

Story

One evening you are quite excited, because today is your 1year anniversary of you and your girlfriend's love ^_^. you make your way to lake verity only to find your girlfriend waiting with a gift for you, a pikachu, you and your girlfriend talk for a while about life and when it's time to go home you make a bold decision. you are going to propose to your girlfriend, so you decide to take the gym challenge to earn enough money for a ring.

Features

-sinnoh region
    -set in the evening, pallette changes to reflect this
    -New scripts
    -New hero
    -New storyline, simple yet effective love story

Screenshots and Videos

Spoiler:

My status
    well today no hackin cuz i gotta date but i'll be hackin my ass off the rest of the time

Credits
    -kyledove - sinnoh tiles
    -don patch/alistair - more sinnoh tiles
    - hayashixtenshi - sprites

Userbars

Jobs
    Scripter/ scripting teacher 1-to-1

Team
    Me - Mapping, Tile inserting, Ideas, Other stuff
    Hayashixtenshi - spriting

Betas, Public Realease
    Nope ,Nada ,El zilcho ,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    El zilcho. Hey is it too late to change my username?

Last edited:

Pinky Diaper

Beauty - A perfect Picture
    Years
  • Ooh, sweet graphics on this hack. I love them so much, they really look like Diamond and Pearl.

I also helped with your First post, because I couldn't read it.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

I can haz haxburgrz?

Years
  • hey thanks for the thread structure i am now restarting because of rombase errors... i am however keeping the graphics by ripping them from current base :p i will be hacking non stop for 3 days... if anyone here can script and wants to help me make a script to walk me from twinleaf to sandgem i would be eternally thankful.... i need to eliminate random battles on first trip to sandgem and only way i can thin of is to have a script walk you there

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    the maps ar, or rather, were great, but I guess we wanna see some screenies of new scripts.

but keep up the good work.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I used that Rom Base be4, but it had some tile glitches so I didn't use it.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Cool tiles, I like the houses the most.

Last edited:

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I can't say that your mapping is the best, but hopefully you'll improve.
    It would be nice to see some pictures of event's too. Anyways good luck!
    The title sounds good XP

I can haz haxburgrz?

Years
  • @ eeveon:
    fixed those glitches with tile edits and the block editor...but mainly block editor lol....
    @all:
    thanks so much im currently looking for a scripter as mentioned in first post so if anyone wants to help out pm me.....

@on a general note:
    i am currently mapping jubilife and no doubt it will be redone by my secondary mapper khan... *cant keep him from adding lakes where there arent supposed to be and such so i'm holding a vote here.... who thinks that i should preserve sinnoh as in games or should it be revamped greatly... i dunno i cant decide... on one hand his maps look nice but on the other they only vaguely resemble sinnoh...... aaaaargh decisions decisions....

Nalesnik

My mom thinks I'm cool
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2008
    looks good, I hope we get to hear more about the story, it sounds like it should be interesting. As for the mapping, the overall structure looks good, I just think you should fill it with more "decorations" like flowers, rocks, trees and stuff.

hope to see more updates for this hack, good luck!

I can haz haxburgrz?

Years
  • lawl yeh banners are great.... i am now working on a sister hack for it midnight pearl... which will be added at the end the differences will be slight story tweaks... one the girl is playable... twilight diamond..... and the other the boy (pearl) and basically the order the legendaries are cathable in changes.... but diamond will be released after pearl :p and thanks for teh comments

furby out!

i am sorry for double post but i must inform you that my computer has got a fried mobo and so no hacking for me so progress is halted unless a member of my hack team has continued sorry for this it will be continued soon can a moderator please close the thread temporarily p.s. typed this on psp

Last edited by a moderator:

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • your mapping seems a little plain, No worries though, I know how mapping sinnoh gets, because sinnoh maps are Huge, they make huge plain area's the key is to add some "scenery" like fences grass bushes.
    It's looking good, I'm looking forward to seeing Jublife ;)
    Btw, change the grass and greenery pallette ;) it will have a great effect on your hack.
    Best of luck :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2009
    Dude, it looks great! The tiles is gorgeos. <3 the pokecenter. Might wanna add more trees, I agree with Zeikku change the palletes. Good luck on it, I'm looing forward to it. I hope you add D/P pokemon.

Back