• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Twilight Diamond

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    As for the beta... my understanding is that this has been put on hold (judging by TC's last post), but I would also like to see this finished.

I'm one of the few who haven't played D/P, but ti would be awesome to be able to play it as a hack.

Last edited by a moderator:

I can haz haxburgrz?

<--- Making Shimmering Pearl
    Years
  • @all
    yes maxim is right, well sorta.. you see my laptop broke down and still works but turns itself off after about 5minutes for no apparent eason and so i cannot hack however i have rescued the rom image.. so i still can hack with access to another computer.. this is where the complication comes. i can access a computer running linux (my ps3 actually) however unless i can get WINE (a windows emulator) working on it i cannot hack. see my problem now?
    @maxim
    thank you for stopping the posts but i will now declare that the hack is back on as i am currently in the process of installing WINE!!!! so soon i will be hacking again.. happy birthday to me! (my birthday on 27th)

p.s. My hack in a sig???? yay! (hayashitenshi's spell that right???)

maximum911

Beggining Scripter
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2009
    Hey darkfurby the random rebooting thingcould be a ram problem I had an old dell and whenever you stuck ram in the second slot I'd have your problem. So try taking random stick of ram out and see if it helps.
    :nervous:I hope it does help:nervous:

I can haz haxburgrz?

Years
  • i have fixed that prob on my desktop too manytimes.....its broke now but.... i cant believe i didnt think of that. i'll see if they are fried..if so the hack will be in hyprspeed.. lol thanks....... oh and lol at tech support on a pokemon forum

update: ok not a ram problem.. ive figured it out tho.. its a prob with my power cable being worn.. and the battery being either too empty cuz it cant get a charge.... OR the battery is broken too....gah too many probs... stupid toshiba.... stupid sattelite pro 4600..... stupid broken desktop.

update2: tried another configuration of my ram sticks... and it works... need to replace power lead soon anyway so i'll still do that...but can anyone figure out why my battery is now charging but it wasnt before when the ram was broke?

what the deuce: ok turns out it just stayed on for longer than usual..this is hurting my brain.....i hate this laptop and i will now get a new one...maybe

Last edited:

salamance

pokefan
    Years
  • i really like the tiles they look excllent .
    why dont you try adding 3d ?

you can use this in the making palkia.
    Pokemon Twilight Diamond

and this as your diagla
    Pokemon Twilight Diamond

are you going to change the hero to lucas ?
    Pokemon Twilight Diamond

Pokemon Twilight Diamond

Sacred Dragon

Yes, that's a Mewtwo
    Years
  • Question

Hey, is there any way that I could be a beta tester of this hack when the beta is out? I would really love to test this hack. I am kind of new to the forums, but I would take being a beta tester seriously(plus it'd be really fun too lol). If you already have enough testers, then that's okay too. But remember, this is just a suggestion, I'm not forcing you or anything.

HayashixTenshi

EarthBound = <3
    Years
  • @all
    yes maxim is right, well sorta.. you see my laptop broke down and still works but turns itself off after about 5minutes for no apparent eason and so i cannot hack however i have rescued the rom image.. so i still can hack with access to another computer.. this is where the complication comes. i can access a computer running linux (my ps3 actually) however unless i can get WINE (a windows emulator) working on it i cannot hack. see my problem now?
    @maxim
    thank you for stopping the posts but i will now declare that the hack is back on as i am currently in the process of installing WINE!!!! so soon i will be hacking again.. happy birthday to me! (my birthday on 27th)

p.s. My hack in a sig???? yay! (hayashitenshi's spell that right???)
    Yup it's spelled right, but there's an x between the hayashi and tenshi. It doesn't matter though. XD:t385:
    Sorry it took me a while to reply, I haven't been logged on in days!
    I am really looking forward to this hack! It looks so awsome! I am going to have to wait for the next hack because I want to play the girl

Can I like make the overworld sprites? I just love making them XD

I can haz haxburgrz?

Years
  • ok huge update peeps !!! youre gonna hate this one! have to restart the hack just got my new comp and the data is on old broken laptop... (see page 1) so at last i can hack again, yay! and HayashixTenshi you may make ow's i really need them, do any ow's you want, emmmmmmm..oh yeah the people requesting to be beta testes are in luck becuz i havent got any so when the beta is ready u may test. sorry about typing my keyboard sticks a little

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2010
    I'll script for you. But on one condition, you can't send me ips files to script, you'll have to send me full information on what you want and I'll plug it in for you! Cool!

I can haz haxburgrz?

Years
  • ok peeps back with another update, the hack was restarted as the old rom screwed up.. i decided to base it on the much more stable fire red, all members that want to help, katlee you can script do you have msn? if so send me it via pm and i will add you for easier communication, hayashixtenshi, i will pm you details of ow sprites you can make, be patient lol.. the beta tester requests have been thought about and you can test when i am done with jubilife

HayashixTenshi

EarthBound = <3
    Years
  • I made OW sprites for the girlfriend. I didn't make the surfing and all those other ones because I knew this version wasn't the girlfriends role.
    Pokemon Twilight Diamond

ok peeps back with another update, the hack was restarted as the old rom screwed up.. i decided to base it on the much more stable fire red, all members that want to help, katlee you can script do you have msn? if so send me it via pm and i will add you for easier communication, hayashixtenshi, i will pm you details of ow sprites you can make, be patient lol.. the beta tester requests have been thought about and you can test when i am done with jubilife
    Oke! I already made the girl but I'll make another one since you're going to tell me the details of the sprites

HayashixTenshi

EarthBound = <3
    Years
  • I thought you should have some more banners so I made one for this
    hack. You don't have to use it if you like the original one. I also chose
    those colors because I thought of palkia since it was called
    Shimmering Pearl. If there is going to be another Pokemon tell
    me and I'll change the Palkia
    Pokemon Twilight Diamond

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2008
    kudos to darkfurby for starting a "HACK"(its actualy conciderd a MOD) based on a simple yet happy love story! btw i have a work only pc that would be great for this prodjct if you lived in CHICO,CA

quote from kornelio_69:
    i like the d/p house styles GOOD LUCK WITH UR HACK

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2013
    The hack is fine but has several busgs and mmm ... not, pallets not convince me.

Back