• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Twilight Shadows/Twilight Within

Jarin

In ur DS, stealin ur pogymons!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    -INTRO-

Hello. I'm Jarin, and this is my first attempt at ROM hacking. What I'm doing with this hack is I'm creating one map, but creating two games with it. One, you play the normal "Gym quest, save/capture the legendary" while the second game you will play as a grunt in Team Twilight, attempting to find Lugia for your superiors, and rise to the top of Team Twilight.

-ROM INFO
    -

Name - Twilight Shadows/Twilight Within
    Hack of - Ruby

-STORY-

Twilight Shadows

Your a 13 year old boy/girl living in Dawn village in the region of Sierra. Your mother is the aide to Prof. Lily, the lead scientist in the region. Your father is a famous fighter who owns a Dojo in the town, hoping to attract people to grow the village. One day, Team Twilight shows up and brutally questions your father. When he doesn't tell the what they want to know, they kill him. You find your father mortally wounded in his Dojo, and you rush to his aid. You hold him in your arms as he breathes his final words: "Protect the beast of the sea..." and hands you his Lugia diary. You set off to conquer the Gyms of Sierra, as you know you'll need their power to tame Lugia, and to find the beast of the sea before Team Twiligth can harness his dark side and destroy the world...

Twilight Within

No concrete story as of yet.

-FEATURES
    -

-Play as Chris or Sarah, the hero/heroine of the story.
    -All 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Generation Pokemon obtainable (Even Legendaries)
    -New Region Sierra
    -New Tiles (eventually)
    -New Maps
    -New Events
    -Legendaries are found through events and puzzles
    -New Team (Team Twilight)
    -The entire land is stuck at a time of "Twilight"
    -Main Pokemon are Lugia & Shadow Lugia
    -Climates all the way from bitter cold to scorching heat
    -And More (Will update list later, I forgot the rest that I wanted to write >.<)

-PROGRESS-

MAPPING
    Towns - 7/13
    Routes - 2/16
    Points of Interest - 0/8

Scripting - 0%

-SCREENSHOTS-

Coming Soon

-DOWNLOADS-

Coming Soon

Last edited:
    Back