• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Twilight Teal

Years
  • Kandi woke up to anither day of sun. She went out, and saw an Altaria flying into the Gym. She decided to battle it, after all, it looked like it wanted a battle.
    "Togekiss, C'mon Out!" she shouted throwing the pokeball.
    "Toge. Togekiss?" it said, translating to "Hey. Who 'm I battling?"
    The Altaria turned to Kandi and used Dragonbreath on Togekiss. Togekiss then responded with Aura Sphere.
    After 10 minutes of battling, she defeated it, and ran back to the Gym. She sat in the leaders room to eat something..

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
  • Cube was sitting in the comfort of the Gym leaders room in the Snowsunk City gym. It had been awhile since she had been challenged and as she eyed the Trainer who had come to challenge her she smiled tossing out a Pokeball "Abomasnow" and the Pokemon materialized in front of her.

"Abom!" Abomasnow said excitedly glad to have an opponent as the trainer called out a Sandslash. The Sandslash used Earthquake, making the ground shake and both Cube and Abomasnow wobbled before Abomasnow sent a rapid ice shard. The Battle lasted for a half an hour and the trainer was victorious. Cube smiled presenting him with his badge and going back to sitting around it would be some time before another challenger came.

Years
  • hmm...i'm bored, i'll call another leader...
    Kandi ran to the phone and called Cube. No Answer. So she left a message.
    "Hey Cube, had any challengers lately? I just got a call off my sister, she said someones challenging me tomorrow. So, how are you, oh, i gotta go now, seeya!" she then pressed the button, and saw the challenger come through the door.
    "Hello, trainer. So, you talked to my sister."
    "yup. Lets battle."
    "sure, but i'm warnin' ya, im not weak!"
    "yea. Ariados, go!"
    "Dos!"
    "Persian, your up!"
    "Per, SIAN!" and the battle began.
    "Persian, fury swipes!"
    "Ariados, string shot!"
    after a while, Kandi was victorious, again. She knew a strong trainer would come. someday...

Tribal Ebony

Blood is always satisfactory.
    Years
  • @ poison snivy: You are the Proffesor, Syrea.
    @ everybody: I will find a way to bring everybody together, so don't worry! :3

Destiny knows she needs to check up on how the gym leaders and elite 4 are going,so she takes her Salamence with her for protection. She arrives at Candi City gym, and checks up on how Kandi is going.

New2

<--- Your squishy doom.
    Years
  • Demon takes over while Destiny is gone. Seems like another trainer-free day. Demon knew that he would have to maintain his post as Champion, just in case a trainer showed up.

OOC: Perhaps we could get together through a meeting of some sort, such as to discuss our policies on giving out badges? I don't know, it's up to you.

Tribal Ebony

Blood is always satisfactory.
    Years
  • @New2: Ok I'll make another thread. PLEASE NO LONGER POST IN THIS THREAD FOR DISCUSSION> GO INTO THIS LINK:

Destiny walked over to Kandi's gym and entered the waffle doors. She walked into a room with a yummy scents and candy covered walls and floors. She made her way over to Kandi and asked how she was going.

Back