• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Twister: Hurricanes of Superbia

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Be sure to respect him,he is moderator,and i quess he is checking for something that is missing from the thread.....

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Great,do you know how to change these side letters?I'd be better if you fix that.
    And leave at least one space between the storyline.So,what ROM we will hacking?
    I'm thinking of FR.
    I'll do the starter town in a FR rom with some changed tiles.I'll tell masterofpuppets to shoot some screenshots so we can move to the progressing hacks section.

Years
    Wow Mr. Hack. I LOVE the name. It's so original! The storyline is very good. Not sure what else to say except good luck!

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Yeah,you're right.I tell you from now,i'm starting the first town.Don't you guys start in another rom,or something.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    The Story is very interesting, though I have a question - is "The King of Air" a person or a Pokemon? :) I love Deserts too :D Seems like theres going to be a lot of it in this patch ;).

((Also the Story could do with some rewording, its a bit muddled and places and may make more sense)).

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    The name 'Twistera' is definitely no humans.So,it is a fakemon.You must know that i helped a lot in the story,and the desert idea was mine.

Back