• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Tycoon

Saberdragon

Shoggoth on the Roof
Years
  • I was playing Zoo Tycoon and came up with an idea. What if they made a Pokemon version of Zoo Tycoon? You could create habitats, choose which Pokemon to put in them, and hire staff members like Professors and Pokemon Rangers. What do you think?

j_

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2008
    It'd still be exactly like Zoo Tycoon; with different sprites!

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2016
    Well actually in ZT2, there is a way to make your own models and skins for them. Although it is very complicated, I'm sure someone will come through with a fan-made expansion pack with pokemon in it. One person I saw made an Eevee for it, and it looked sooooo cute!
    Pokemon Tycoon

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2016
    I don't know exactly how do do it though, someone else does, and you need to own Zoo Tycoon 2 for it to work. And possible some official expansion packs.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • Yeah thats what I hate about that game to get al the fetures you need expansion packs. Thats horrible right?

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2016
    Yeah. But, that's exactly what the Corporate FatCats like to do. Make you pay money for (usually pointless) extra features.

Mooni

Espeon and Umbreon Luver <3
    Years
    • IL
    • Seen Aug 17, 2008
    This is so wierd I was ZT2, just a few minutes ago, I come here & see this!!! XD

Mooni

Years
    • IL
    • Seen Aug 17, 2008
    *thinks* Maybe to could be a whole ZT2 community?

Mooni

Years
    • IL
    • Seen Aug 17, 2008
    I would love to see a floating mew! *thinks* Base it off aaa...aa..a Lion? No, Mews don't kill each other. XD

Last edited:

Mooni

Years
    • IL
    • Seen Aug 17, 2008
    That would soooooo cute, seeing a mew. She does like hanging out in rain forests.... *cough* Mew Vs. Mewtwo Movie beginning *cough* Their is a house cat file, maybe people could start from that. I have it in my game right now! But, you would have to ask the creator.

PkMn Trained

Uber trainer
    Years
  • Id hate to be the one to have to track down the creator!
    Me:*Points to some randoim person* Can we change zoo tycoon to pokemontycoon by ripping the PBR sprites and using them. Efictivly destorying the game and possibly aciidently making monetary gain?

Random person:Uuuuuummmmm...Okay?

Me:Yay! Lets start!

Mooni

Years
    • IL
    • Seen Aug 17, 2008
    LOL!!!!!!!!!! Maybe we should get a coder. *goes off to find coder friend*

EDIT: I know a lot about ZT2, it was what I was playing before i got hooked on PMD1, about a week & a half ago.....

Back