• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Unity

Penumbra

Do you enjoy reading this?
Years
  • Always imagined a game like that where you see every hero from the regions. Seems really neat! I would join, but I'm (attempting to) make(ing) my own ROM...You seem to have a good team (Especially mappers! Wow!!) so I hope this one turns out great!best of luck!

Cronos

Im Back ;)
    Years
  • Positon:Beta Testing Or OW Editing
    Proof Of Work:For Beta Testing,Ask riolu 9 And For OW Editing Vist My Hack
    Past Experience:Beta Testing:Mystic Moon,Destiny,White IsleOW Editing:None,Its My First Hack
    Contacts:PM Me About It

The Original Darkwiz787

Stuck with text below my name.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014
    Sweet. Looks like a cool game! Can't WAIT to get my VBA up and running once I get my new comp! I'll be sure to play any betas realesed

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2010
    Gee. It's really a nice hack. wish you a good luck then. i love this! hope to play this game

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2012
    It wont let me upload any of my sprites for some reason,

but
    Spriter
    Evidence: see above
    previous experience: Misty Chronicles Sprites

Corrosion

Support Pokemon Amber!
    Years
  • Hmm... With the World Map do you need someone to draw you one up or insert it into the game?
    Anyways, the hack is well presented, and it seems you have quite a bit of momentum. Best of luck.

iRawr-x

Water PokEmon LOvver
    Years
  • Thank-you to everyone for the nice comments! I think Beta 1 should be out in 2 weeks or so. So stay tuned please support me aswell.

@Dark Wolf X: I don't need a OW editor anymore, Its fine =D Thanks for joining anyways. But you can beta test.

@Jack-s-b: Before I can let you join you must show me sprites you have made, Upload your sprites on photbucket or imageshack

@Corrosion: Yes, I need someone to draw up a world map for me, and also insert it for me, Are you able to do that?

Last edited:

iRawr-x

Water PokEmon LOvver
    Years
  • Its okay Jayster23, Take your time.
    You don't really need to rush that much. I mean serouisly. I don't want it done straight away I know you have a life and so do I. XD

@Everyone else: Guys, Sorry I haven't got any screenshots yet. I'll get some soon don't you guys worry. Beta will be released next week or next 2 weeks.

Thank-you for you co-operation =D

~ iRawr-x.

iRawr-x

Water PokEmon LOvver
    Years
  • I would ask you to make for me, But I am not at my place at the moment.
    I've gone somewhere for a little vacation. But just practice mapping.
    I'll get back to my place around tommorow.

Thank-you for your co-operation.

-iRawr-x

Years
  • hey can i be a mapper
    here is some proof

snowcrosscity.jpg

so am i in

Chary

Yeah-Hah!
    Years
  • Uhhhhgggg..... ow.... Sorry iRawr-x i been being pummeled by hurricane ike and ive
    had NO elctricity or internet but im @ a hotel so here are ur sprites

Last edited:
    Back