• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Universe

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2016
    Pokemon Universe

Pokemon Universe

Yes,this hack is gonna be a hack of Ruby,on GBA,but the covers were made on a DS Cover cause of looking better :P
    Hello Everyone!My name is Andrew.I found Pokecomunity while searching for some hacks.I found some cool ones,but I had some questions,so I made this account.
    I like Time travel adventures and Space ones.After playing many hacks...I decided to make my own.That's called:Pokemon Z Universe/X Universe.This would only be the first set of games,since I am planning to do a whole game series of this Universe!But I realized...I need help!Cause All I know is mapping and spritings.Only a changed map won't make people play it,since it would still be just a re-made-map of Grant Region.So....If anyone wanna help...Join this Universe Team!I need...well everything.I need help to mapping and scripting,and also,I need someone for the other positions.SCRIPTER is the most important.

Now...Let's tell you what the game is about.
    So...Prof's Suicuine got kidnapped by X Organization/Z Organization(it depends on the version).You are called to Grant Region to help him rescue Suicuine.While that,you also get badges.Then,you realize that the girl next door is working with X Organization/Z Organization(Depending on the version).In the Region,after getting the second badge,you will go on a big mountain where you will battle X Organization,who wanted to get Groudon awake.You will battle one of the admins,Marwell.Later,you will go on a space ship,and battle Z Organization.
    Z Organization is focused more on Mutated Pokemons.
    X Organization is focused more on awaking legendary Pokemons.
    When the two teams will fuse,It will create ZX Powerization Team
    Anyway,With the team..I wanna make a lot of games,not only this.All the games we will make will be part of the Universe series,and that's why the name of the team is "Pokemon Universe".

If you wanna apply....then complete this form:

Name:
    Proof of work:
    "I can stay online .... hours"
    Was you on a pokemon hack team before?

Free Places:
    ...everything :P

I hope we can get along and create an awesome game...wait...no!And Awesome hack series!The Universe Series!

Team:
    PeskyJoltik as a Mapper

Note:Always use MediaFire for giving me the edited game.Give it to me trough PMs,obvisously.

Last edited:

Orifiel

Priestess
    Years
  • I would like to try. But it's curiosity. By in the introduction you said you were called to hoenn, so which means this hack was base on R/S/E? I mean, yeah, the title and SOME of the ideas are good. But isn't there something else?

PeskyJoltik

EPICLY HAPPY
    Years
  • I would! :)
    Well I already applied to Team DragonFire, but if I get screwed there, then I can join this Team! And I also like the Team Name!

Name : PeskyJoltik
    Hacks Made : None
    Good At : Im Good At Mapping!
    Experience : Level 4.4 at Mapping!

PM MEEEEEE!!

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2016
    I would like to try. But it's curiosity. By in the introduction you said you were called to hoenn, so which means this hack was base on R/S/E? I mean, yeah, the title and SOME of the ideas are good. But isn't there something else?
    Well,I changed the story,and I changed the region,but for that,I need good mappers.I also added something new at the story.

I would! :)
    Well I already applied to Team DragonFire, but if I get screwed there, then I can join this Team! And I also like the Team Name!

Name : PeskyJoltik
    Hacks Made : None
    Good At : Im Good At Mapping!
    Experience : Level 4.4 at Mapping!

PM MEEEEEE!!
    Ok,cool...I am glad someone finally aplied...but...can I see a proof of work?Just edit some map,take a screenshoot,upload it here.Ok? ;)

Last edited:

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
  • I would like to

Time zone : India

Name : Rhytham

Proof of work : No i will wirte later

Good at: I can do little map editing and i would need some time for it if you send me the game i can change some routes and city, And i can do the matter with starters and change the base stat of Pokemon, And The attack learning of Pokemon

I will send you the proof of work soon and don't be so hard with me okay ? :) i would need some time to do the map editing and i am not also tooo god in mapping but i can do as i can i will try my best and my mapping lvl is : 1.0 maybe and at
    base stat : Lvl 1.0

starter : 5.0

attack learning : 0.9

sorry i am not too good but i can help you little sorry :(

I am a rookie.

And don't forget to PM me if you take me with your project Please don't forget to PM MEEEEE !!!!!!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2016
    Ye sure no problem, sorry for the long reply!

Pokemon Universe

Pokemon Universe

Made last month, trying to make a hack but it was too hard so i stopped but luckily I still have the map!
    Nice.Even tough It's just a little edit of Pallet Town and Route 1,I still like it.I like the tiles.YOU'RE IN THE TEAM.But The trees on the mountain didn't looked that well,cause the mountain is brown,and the ground near the tree was green.
    Btw: Do you know how to insert tiles into game?Cuz I liek your tiles.

I would like to

Time zone : India

Name : Rhytham

Proof of work : No i will wirte later

Good at: I can do little map editing and i would need some time for it if you send me the game i can change some routes and city, And i can do the matter with starters and change the base stat of Pokemon, And The attack learning of Pokemon

I will send you the proof of work soon and don't be so hard with me okay ? :) i would need some time to do the map editing and i am not also tooo god in mapping but i can do as i can i will try my best and my mapping lvl is : 1.0 maybe and at
    base stat : Lvl 1.0

starter : 5.0

attack learning : 0.9

sorry i am not too good but i can help you little sorry :(

I am a rookie.

And don't forget to PM me if you take me with your project Please don't forget to PM MEEEEE !!!!!!!
    I am glad to see someone else has aplied.Though,I must wait for the proof of work first ;)

Last edited:

PeskyJoltik

EPICLY HAPPY
    Years
  • Nice.Even tough It's just a little edit of Pallet Town and Route 1,I still like it.I like the tiles.YOU'RE IN THE TEAM.But The trees on the mountain didn't looked that well,cause the mountain is brown,and the ground near the tree was green.
    Btw: Do you know how to insert tiles into game?Cuz I liek your tiles.

I am glad to see someone else has aplied.Though,I must wait for the proof of work first ;)

Well, that really ain't my tiles, I just got that from a random source, so ye, I got your PM and I will bro, the game is 16MB lol! Don't worry about the hack, i'll take care of Littleroot Town the routes and the city next to Littleroot! :) And yes I know how to insert tiles!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2016
    Well, that really ain't my tiles, I just got that from a random source, so ye, I got your PM and I will bro, the game is 16MB lol! Don't worry about the hack, i'll take care of Littleroot Town the routes and the city next to Littleroot! :) And yes I know how to insert tiles!
    Ok.Thanks.I would prefer to insert some new tiles,for better graphics. ;) .But if you find some tiles which aren't yours,make sure to ask for permission.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2016
    Since the only one that joined had quit.........I guess I am stopping with the hack,since I can't do it alone.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
  • Andrew I am here to help you don't quit please I can do the mapping really good here check it
    View attachment 69920

View attachment 69921

View attachment 69922

And i can edit the Base stat of Pokemon and can change some graphics like i can change a player and i can also help you with Attack learning and can edit the Trainers Pokemon. Just don't close. And the pic i gave you is editing of Fire Red with heartgold tiles

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2016
    Andrew I am here to help you don't quit please I can do the mapping really good here check it
    View attachment 69920

View attachment 69921

View attachment 69922

And i can edit the Base stat of Pokemon and can change some graphics like i can change a player and i can also help you with Attack learning and can edit the Trainers Pokemon. Just don't close. And the pic i gave you is editing of Fire Red with heartgold tiles
    Ok,I won't close it,but none of the Attachements works.Try sending them using "Insert Image"Option.You must just copy the link of the photo,EXCEPT THE HTTP:// part,cuz that appears automaticaly.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
  • Ohh but first i need to upload it somewhere that's the prob and sorry for the attachement it because of my slow net :( and i will try to send the Pic as fast as i can ( sorry for not being active cause i am already working on a hack)

Back