• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon University

Status
Not open for further replies.

citron

Water Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2010
    yeah, look at the first post, or just pick Azurill since he is the closest to the water type there.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Jk! I'll start with Phanpy, I like them for some reason..hm.

IC: Ryan trugged his trunk of clothes, books, supplies and other things into his dorm room looking around for an empty bed.
    "Hm..doesn't look like anyone's around..I wonder if I have roomates?" he dropped the trunk by the end of a bed that wasn't in use (as far as he could tell) and started to unpack his things.
    "Now let's see.." Ryan said opening up a map of the campus, "The lady in the front building gave me my things and..oh! I almost forgot that pokemon! Geez, great way to start out at a Pokemon School..." he quickly folded the map back up, put it in his pocket and grabbed his backpack. He flung it over his shoulder and walked outside. Taking the pokeball out from his bag he tossed it in the grass and in a flash of light, out popped a Phanpy.

"Oh good, it's ok. I believe she told me it was a boy..here Phanpy! I've got some pokeblocks!"
    "Phan? Phy!" he rushed over and nearly tackled Ryan over, taking the pokeblocks in his trunk happily.
    "Whew..there we go. Ok let's go see where our first class is, shall we?" He returned the munching elephant into its ball and followed a group of students that looked like they knew where they were going.

Last edited:
    Years
    OCC: Hey, I'll be gone untill saturday at Midnight, so could you guys not actually start the tourneys quite yet? I don't want to be a controlling kind of guy, but...
    IC: Seph returned to his dorm at the end of the day. He was highly satisfied with the capture of his new Abra, which he had named Kenetic(SP? I'll look it up). As he went inside his room, The Principle anounced that there was to be a Tournament in three days to decide the Squad Captains. Apparently their were perks.
    I must win this!, thought Seph, It could get me valuable information on the Legendary beasts!
    But who should I enter with? well, Ryu is the only person I've talked to.
    "Hey Ryu, want to eter the Tourney together?" Seph asked.
    (End of day after Ryu posts.)

citron

Water Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2010
    I'm reasonable, and since there are new people here, I'll hold o the tournament until the day after rank exam. Ryan and Flarizard will then have more enough time to catch their second pokemon.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Exiting Pokemon Breeding 1.0 and learning more on egg moves, I joyfully walked towards my dorm for a nice sleep. Upon reaching my dorm with Seph, the principle announced the coming of a pokemon tourney and the need of a partner.

"Aw crud. I need a partner." I mumbled as I opened the door to Seph's and my room. I entered just to hear Seph ask me, "Hey Ryu, want to enter the Tourney together?"

"Huh? Uh... I guess. I do need a partner too so... I'd be glad to be your partner." I replied to his question.
    ----------------
    End of Day 2?

Last edited:
    Years
    "Alright then." replied Seph.
    I'll need to train up Kinetic before then. It shouldn't be to hard to evolve him. He's already at lv. 13. Acheiving few more levels shouldn't be hard with some tough training. And it will give Pyro a chance to get in some extra training as well. While Seph thought this, he went to his bed. He had missed alot of Sleep the Previous night and wanted to make up for it.
    ---------------
    End of Day 2

citron

Water Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2010
    Day 2

Rarule headed to the fields aer first period, trying to get some training done to prepare for the tournament. Pidgey and Azuril were both great, never giving up to the very end.

"Okay Pidgey, I'm going to try and teach you how to use Arieal Ace!"

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Ryan walked out to the fields looking over his notes from his first class. "Ok so that's super effective only when-oof!" he toppled over a root near a large tree. "Ugh..figures.." he brushed himself off and looked over to the field where he saw someone training. "Hey Phanpy?" Phanpy looked up from a bowl of pokesnacks, "Want to go see if we can catch ourselves another pokemon?" Phanpy jumped at the thought of a new friend and followed Ryan over to the fields. He walked over to Rarule, "Hey there, I don't suppose you know where I could find some water pokemon around here, would ya?"

citron

Water Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2010
    Rarule stopped his training and turned to the voice that spoke to him. He looked and saw that it was Ryan, the clutz o all clutz. But he was a good kid though. "Well... you should o to the lake. Go straight down south then make a left at the trees."

Rarule motioned for pidgey to come over. "Did i introduce you to Gust here yet?"

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Ryan smiled weakly at the Pidgey, "Oh, hey there." He nodded to them and picked up his Phanpy and walked over to the pond area. He could smell the fresh breeze over the water. "Ah..ok buddy let's catch ourselves a water pokemon!" Phanpy showed some promise and began scouting for the scent of a wild water-type. It wasn't long before he found himself a group of them. A Psyduck, Poliwag, and Goldeen were hanging out under a willow by the west side of the pond.
    "Ok Phanpy ready? Surprise Rollout Attack!" Phanpy curled into a ball and twisted it's way at the wild pokemon. The Psyduck ran for a bush and the Goldeen was already 10 feet underwater but the Poliwag got caught in the charge. Phanpy followed it with a tackle attack knocking Poliwag against a tree.
    "Ah! Alright that's good Phanpy, were trying to capture it not destroy the poor thing. Return!" a red flash brought the Ground-type back to it's pokeball.
    "Now..Pokeball, Go!" He tossed the ball at the Poliwag, it was taken in and, after a couple shakes, captured. Ryan picked up the ball and minimized it, clipping it on his vest.
    "Alright! Now I've got a chance in that tournament." He went back to the field gates.

flarizardmew

Iruka fangirl, watch out! ^.^
    Years
    I come back sweating from the great workout at gym (one of my classes. wee!) I sit under a tree outside. "Go magby!" My magby come out jumping around with boundless energy to train. "Let's go over to the grass field. Maybe i can see a caterpie there or something even more awesome!" Magby jumped on my head and smiled. "Magby!" we both laugh a little as I start towards the grass field, empty pokeball in hand and Magby at my side.
    Suddenly, i bump into an empty part of a what seemed like an endless forest of grass. I immediatly stopped when i glimpsed mareep grazing. "Magby! Use Ember!" i commanded and the mareep turned it's head and let out a spark attack. Magby and mareep were in battle. "Magby! Use ember again with more power!" Magby sucked in it's breath and let out big balls of ember and it hit the mareepm with a direct hit. This time the mareep struck back wih a thundershock. "Magby dodge!!" Magby go easily out of the way. "Magby now! Wrap it up with Fire punch!" i yelled as magby prepared for an attack. The mareep freaked and suddenly let out another yet stronger thundershock. A puff of smoke enveloped mareep and magby and after a few long seconds, it disappeared with mareep on the ground and magby panting with fatigue. "Good work magby. Return. Now. Go pokeball!!!" I threw a pokeball i held in my hand and captured mareep inside it. The buttong on the front blinked red and the ball shaked. finally after two minutes, the balled stopped shaking . I jumped with absolute joy as i celebrate catching my second pokemon. "WOOOT!!!!!"

Last edited:

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Ryan saw the girl make a capture in the tall grass and walked over, "Hey there. Great battle there! Your Magby is pretty tough. I'm Ryan, a new trainer here." he smiled and held out his hand.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Day 2
    ---------
    After an early morning of training with Magby and Pikachu, I stopped both of them for a short rest. Magby was doing exceptionally well with Pikachu as Pikachu with Magby. Both are becoming closer. Of the morning training, I managed to get Pikachu started on his Iron Tail move and Magby on his Thunder Punch attack. Both attacks will prove to be useful in the times to come as well as the upcoming tourney, at least in my opinion.

I relaxed and sat down by a large oak tree with both pokemon beside me. Magby laid on his backside while Pikachu sat in an upright position. Both were quite exhausted but still boasted some strength to train on. I peered about the environment and much to my knowledge, I saw two strange trainers ,a boy and a girl, I hadn't before. I assumed they were some new students out on training. Both ,Pikachu and Magby, peered at the direction I was looking towards when they saw my look of piqued interest.

Staring at both of them, who stared back, I asked, "What? What's wrong?" They both shook their heads. "I'm just looking at the new trainers that's all. Haven't seen those two before... Have you two?" They both shook their heads again.

"Well... should we continue some more training?" I asked. Both nodded as they were eager to learn the new moves that was being taught.

Years
    Day 2
    ---------
    "Pyro, Flamethrower!"
    Seph was having Kinetic dodge Pyro's shots to increeas it's speed and stamina.
    "Ab! Ab! Ab! RAAAA!!!"
    Kinetic got hit with one of the shots and fell to the ground, glowing.
    "Kinetic?"
    "A... Bra... Kadab..."
    Suddenly, Kinetic began to glow. It changed shape and grew larger.
    "Bra! Kadabra!"
    "Perfect... Now that you've evolved, we will definently win..."
    "Ahhh... Kadabra..."
    "Now to work on teaching Pyro how to use Mudslap."
    "Mag!"

citron

Water Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2010
    ooc: sorry I've taken soo long. but I'm back.
    ic: Rarule and his pokemon were focused on the training. Gust nearly mastered the Arial Ace technique and Marine has put in 101% into his training.

"You guys are something else. But that's enough for now, lets get to class."

They headed out of the fields and straight to Contest Ana.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back