• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Unleash the Shadow

Should I continue this game?

• Yes!

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    Make the character's Transparent and translucent colors the same as there backgrounds are. Anyway, nice game so far! I quite like it!

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    Oh thanks, it works! I'll show you what it used to look like

Yuoaman

Years
    Thank you, here's another screenshot

Umm... This is emberassing... You know when you Teleport from one map to another... Well I can't cange th tileset so I end up with this
    [img=https://img133.imageshack.us/img133/8750/baddd2ah.th.jpg]
    Welcome to Route One... Yeah...

I need desperately to know how to fix it!! Please!!!!!!!!

P.S. If someone has an updated picture of Hiro from Gold (the one you see when you're in a battle.) that would be great!!

Oh god, will anyone post... I really need help.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Oops double post... Edited...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2007
    WHOA!! That is terrible... I hope you can get it fixed. Also when is the demo going to be out?

Yuoaman

Years
    I don't know when the demo'll be out. Probably in the next two or three months...
    Anyway new map,
    Cedan Forest!

Post your comments!

P.S. I still need help with my little problem in my last post...

Yuoaman

Years
    Thanks, and it's not supposed to be like a maze, because you need Cut to get through it, and the third badge is the one for Cut. So you need three badges to actually go through the forest.

Yuoaman

Years
    Here's a new screen

(I've decided to go with the Johto starters since you're so close to Johto, and the people of Tiqua are descendents of those of Johto.)

I guess I should fix Lapras swimming on land, eh...

exteradude

Cool! It's very good! I'm a pretty good mapper. Can I help?

Budgie_boy

A bold new journey awaits
    Years
    He doesn't "everpost" because he's too busy, he's probably working out a few more ideas about the game or something.
    Anyway, that chicorita sprite looks like a slightly edited version of mine.....doesn't really matter, I guess most sprites look similar!
    Here's my one that I did ages ago, a wee bit different to your one, I used mysterious dungeon sprite as a base for that one.
    Oh and it's got a particular pattern around it to prevent theft (and to confirm it's my own).

Last edited:
    Back