• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[In Progress] Pokemon Unlimited

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    Hello would it be possible to bring the game in multiple languages perhaps also after release ? i can help for german if you want.

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2023
    Because there's nothing to download yet, this guy's made a little progress on a Legends Arceus mod over on Nexus, but that's it... I think?

Bigpokemonfan0

DBZFan13
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    So Darkrisingfan, I was wondering. Will you be able to add a download link after Gym 3? That's when demos first ended in most Rom Hacks and Fan Games. Then again, the open-world map should become optional if you do.

You could also add a demo after Kanto Region is complete. Please mention the release progress by gym/region completionist in the first post. You could edit your post, right?

EDIT: Gym 3 in Kanto is too randomized for puzzles, I suggest removing a puzzle and replace with just trainers which you can't cheese from. Cheese is what makes a game too easy.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2024
    Pokémon Unlimited is a work-in-progress fully open world pokemon hack that will feature all regions (including ones like Orre and the Orange Islands), all pokemon,megas, gigantamax, dynamax, regional and primal forms. Z moves, the ability to terastallize. Shadow pokemon, Custom mega and primal pokemon. Overworld and random encounters along with new types such as cyber, light and shadow types! Plus following pokemon along with so much more. I hope to have a beta version out in a few months if anyone wants to help me with this. Feel free to leave a comment! Right now I am looking for someone who can remix music and other things, but if you just want to try the beta out and let me know what you think and if you encounter anything that needs work feel free to ask. As of now there are many many bugs as I am still working on scripting kanto.
    Will there be a new update for Pokémon Unlimited in 2024?

Days
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    Hi. I would like to test your game. Do you have a download link? Thanks

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Will he ever make a new update for Pokémon Unlimited fangame by this year?
    I doubt it, the guy has been silent, apparently just busy with life, but this is ridiculous, might as well say the project is dead, I even bugged him a little on nexusmods with little answers from him, I'll ask him again on nexusmods, I'll let you all know what he says

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2024
    I doubt it, the guy has been silent, apparently just busy with life, but this is ridiculous, might as well say the project is dead, I even bugged him a little on nexusmods with little answers from him, I'll ask him again on nexusmods, I'll let you all know what he says
    Okay, thanks.

Back