• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon ...Unnamed At Present

cooluke21

Needing A Project!
Years
  • First off I would like to say that I am back. After months of searching and moving I have found a new laptop and a new home. Been moved from my parents, to foster parents. Secondly I would like to add that this project will need a lot of help from you guys. I have never in my life been able to work how to use RM2K, Sphere, Game Maker, and RM2K3 so I would need someone trustworthy to do that for me, kind of sucks I know.

You start off in a desolate town that has been obliterated, but by what. It's no work of man that's for sure. You search around to see if there is any evidence of what's caused all this chaos. You investigating pays of as you pick up some charred rubble you uncover a secret tomb of some kind. You pluck up the courage to go down the tomb as if your destiny unfolds at the bottom. You eagerness has lead you to some sort of prophecy. It reads

You Are The Chosen One​
    You Are The Savior Of Mankind​
    Pokémon Will Aid You On Your Journey​
    Choose To Work With Them Or Without Them​
    They Will Lead You On The Path To Success Or Failure​
    Find The Phenomenon's Scattered All Around The Fushigi Region.

From this moment on you believe you're the chosen one and will set out in hope of finding the phenomenon's but must first set out in hopes of finding what happened to this place and finding a partner.

Okay thanks for reading I am in need of a team to help get this going … I need a loyal team that's for sure. But I will announce things over the next couple of days so ill keep you all posted.

Team

Idealist x2
    These people must be utter geniuses when it comes to storyboarding and such for. I will appoint you to hand me my work just 10 times better

Mapper x3
    These people must create a desolate feel to the maps give them a real edge to the spooky looking region fushigi meaning mysterious in Japanese.

Over world Spriters x2
    These people will create the most fabulous looking over world sprites that will make the audience feel like it medieval times

And that's all I need at the moment I will update as more jobs get required. Post here if you would like to apply for a job.

Username:
    Job Title:
    Why You Think You Should Get The Job:
    Experience If Any:
    Proof:

Please any comments will be taken into consideration. Please post here or feel free to give me a private message.

Thanks Luke

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
    Years
  • Its in the wrong place lol :P
    And as Wichu said to me it puts people of when they see you need 3 mappers.
    Its a good Idea, maybe expand it?

Vednix

:D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2010
    Hm. Yes, I would say this is the wrong place. I should think it would go in the storyboard ideas bit? Anyway, as the person above me has stated, I can put people off asking for 3 mappers, and even 2 idealists. It sorta gives the impression that your not very experienced or reative ^^' Sorry. I would like to help, but on one condition: Expand your storyline. Then we'll talk.

PS: Is this being made in RPG maker XP?

dragoon944

Aspring Helper :)
    Years
  • Yeah that is kind of off putting. The story board needs to be drasticly expanded, if you make it exiting and a twist around every corner maybe more people would want to help out for the need to know of the twists. Just my opinion but choose to take it. :) Glad i can help if i did :)

Thanks Luke

DrCoolSanta

Erode away...
    Years
  • Thats orginal, but really not as much as many games out on here.

As the say, ask yourself the 5 W questions about the game. Precisely, why should I play this game? You need a niche, you need something that is different, that element is missing.

You really don't need all that people, I belive you'll be scripting? Believe me you won't be finishing your job before anyone of them does, and with a big team like that, you'll be hogging up the project.

Besides all of us have seen how bad big teams can be.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • I'm moving this over into the plot and idea space.
    I haven't read over the idea myself so I can't comment.
    When I'm back home (in work at the moment), I'll post a comment/edit this with my suggestions.

Edit: I just noticed you want someone else to code this. I don't see that happening for you.

Back