• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Untold Adventures

Moi.

I think I got ownt.
Years
  • I thought of bringing back this thread from about a year ago.

Intro
    Name: Pokemon: Untold Adventures
    Hack of: Pokemon: Fire Red
    Creator: Le Jackos

Storyline
    You are a Boy who lives in the Johto region. You live in Cherrygrove City with your grandpa, who used to be the guide man. You get up like it is a normal day. You go over to the meadow but the road is closed off. At this you think and go to Proffessor Elm's house to see what is up, but he has a big surprise for you…

Features
    Play as Ritchie, from the Johto Series.
    Travel around the Johto and Orange Islands
    Orange Island gyms and Championship
    You will get a special Pikachu as a starter.
    Get a boat from Goldenrod to the orange islands.
    Ash is the main rival.

Media
    Sprites Male–

All male sprites are now done.

Gyms
    Cissy - Seadra, Blastoise. Coral-Eye Badge.
    Danny – Scyther, Electrode, Nidoqueen, Machoke, Geodude. Sea Ruby Badge.
    Rudy – Electabuzz, Exeggutor, Starmie. Spike Shell Badge.
    Luana - Alakazam, Marowak. Jade Star Badge.
    Drake – Ditto, Onix, Gengar, Venusaur, Electabuzz, Dragonite. Winners Trophy.

Screenshots
    None of Yet.

Progress
    Normal means not started. Bold means it is in progress. Underlined means it is finished

Cherrygrove City: Mapping Scripting
    Spoiler:

Route 29: Mapping Scrpting
    New Bark Town: Mapping Scripting
    Spoiler:

In need of...
    In need of a female character, that isnt seen much in the anime but is a part of it.

Le Jackos

Last edited:

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • hmmm could work, richi isn't from johto, he's from kanto...he beat ash at the pokemon league then went to johto..

this reminds me of a hack i saw about 2 and a half years ago..I hope this makes it though

~Michael

FC: 4051 5427 3536
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2010
    good luck with what ur trying to doand getting help. in the end it will lk good

Moi.

I think I got ownt.
    Years
  • Ahh this is brilliant. People can actually remember a hack from a year back.
    Yes i was Dooke.

Also i deleted the whole system when rebooting the pc so ill have to start all over again XD

Moi.

I think I got ownt.
    Years
  • OKAY big update.

Bump.

Im now hoping on starting the scripting as i read thouroghly through thethethethe's tutorial.

Hopefully this well get more people in the thread.

Years
  • OKAY big update.
    Bump.
    Im now hoping on starting the scripting as i read thouroghly through thethethethe's tutorial.
    Hopefully this well get more people in the thread.
    The scrapbox is a bit annoying. If you're not here to constantly post every little update, the hack will usually end up falling to the later pages.

Back