• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Uranium

SpaceGoo

FC: 3995 4802 7649
Years
  • Nice, it sounds promising.

I look forward to the first beta being released, hopefully soon :D

Cybermew.

Uploaded pic; thats just BETA of tiles.
    Also done BETA: Miner Town, Route 1, ??? (I need a name; any takers?)

No one wants to help me? =(

Never mind, I'll wait paitently I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dratii

Working on something new...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    Try to improve on your mapping a bit, look in the Map rating thread and look at maps by, Neti, Dark Lakitu, Disturbed, and others.

Your story need a little refining.

SpaceGoo

FC: 3995 4802 7649
    Years
  • Can I help with the first route map?
    If so can Its name be Mountain Pass/Miner Pass/Miner Path?
    maybe one of them.

Yes you can. Do you have an idea already?

Sounds good. I can make a titlescreen. Also, if there's fakemon these vids are mine and have sprites. https://au.youtube.com/user/OrdinaryPerson2

A title screen would be good.:classic: And I'm just doing regular Pokemon this time, but thatnk you for the offer.;) But if you can make people sprites thats what I really need.

EDIT: Actually, yes, I might need one new looking Pokemon. That Cacturne/Houndoom is very cool. I can't think of an idea for a new one right now, but I will let you know when I do.

Last edited:

maximum911

Beggining Scripter
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2009
    two things if you need some mining town sprites you might want to extract some from diamon dand pearl you know the oreburg mine? second if you need a basic scripter here is some proof of work
    Code:
    #Dynamic 0x800000000

#org @start
    lock
    faceplayer
    checkflag 0x200
    if b_true goto @done
    Message @evee
    boxset 6
    givepokemon 0x85 0x5 0x0 0x0 0x0 0x0
    setflag 0x828
    setflag 0x200
    release
    end
    #org @evee
    = Bill: There is this chain of \pislands called the Sevii Islands.\pI need you to set up my pc network\p I want you to head over there\p and setup their pokemon centers\p to work with my network.\p\c\h01\h04 Here is your ticket.\p\v\h01!\n\v\h06 recieved a ticket!\pTake this Evee to.\p\c\h01\h04\v\h01!\n\v\h06 recieved an Evee!
    #org @done
    Message @goon
    boxset 6
    release end
    #org @goon
    = Go on!

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    There are mistakes in the mapping, very obvious mistakes actually. I hope you could fix it, good luck on the hack.

Back