• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon USA Inc. Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper111

The Ultimate Pokemon
    Years
    I think its the fact that PUSA is not being fair. Look at it this way, 4kids let users make AMVS of its shows and allows people to upload the AMVs cause there being creative and allowing short clips. Now I know its what the company chooses but 4kids was alot fairer and now that PUSA is in control they wont stop from removing every single pokemon video on YouTube but how does PUSA know who and if there are any copyright holders of pokemon on YouTube. I am not but I still think that PUSA is a pathetic company and 4kids should come back. The only reason why 4kids lost the license to pokemon is cause they had low view ratings while KidsWB had alot of them. Now I have word that the Original VAs may come back in the 10th season when its released in the US next september. But again since google bought YouTube then since google will soon charge people to upload stuff to YT a certain amount a month then it will be legal to upload copyrighted stuff to the site cause the news said that the owners would get some money from the site.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    o__o Wow....

First of all, is the thing about the VAs true?
    I'm guessing not, since theres so many rumors... ><;

As for the YouTube thing... I think theres a thread with a simular conversation going on reguarding the Copyright thing...
    Its a shame that YouTube might start charging people... Because I doubt too many people will actually pay for it.. ^^;

You can't really say its unfair though... Google, and PUSA can do whatever they want with their products...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back