• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Valkyrian

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Hey good luck, I didn't notice you put this up at PC.

THM10

Should I try again?
    Years
  • yeah, it's been around since june or july and started in the scrapbox, so yeah.

UPDATE:
    Sorry, i will not have much time to work on this due to school and work, though i will be able to work on it during some classes which is luck, and when im not working i'll see what i can do about continuing this hack.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    I hope you would find time to work on it, I'm very busy with school too.

THM10

Should I try again?
    Years
  • Update:
    Due to many problems beta 1 had concerning a battle mess-up (cerulean shadow battle) i have decided to take down the first beta, sorry for those who wanted to try it.
    But Beta 1.5, Routes will be changed so watch out for that, Route 1 is like a maze, so be careful with that when i put up beta 1.5.

Ok, that has been the random update.

TLG

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2009
    Awesome I cant wait :) Ive tried the first beta and it seems like it could be good. Good luck.

Years
  • This seems promising.
    Don't give up, keep hard at any problems you may will encounter.
    Everyone likes what you are doing, and no one wants to see this die.
    Keep working.

THM10

Should I try again?
    Years
  • I'm sorry i hasn't replied in so long, and i'm also sorry to disappoint you all but this hack i've been working on has been closed due to various reason.

Sorry everyone, i know you all (maybe) wanted to play this game at its full extent but that cannot happen.

I shall now get a moderator to close this hack project, sorry everyone...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back