• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Vespiria

vvatamelon

Elite 4 Ice Ryan
Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2010
    Hey People I have been starting on a hack of mine that i think will be really fun :) i don't have any screenies yet but will get some soon!

Hack of:FIRE RED
    Made By:vvatamelon

Story:
    In the Region on Iluin You are a young pokemon trainer and want to collect all 8 badges to meet your Idle of all time Gary Oak! on this journey you see pokemon from different regions some from D/P. but why does [PLAYER] want to meet Gary Oak! because he is a all star Trainer and Prof. One of the people you meet on this journey is a person called a flamer. they are a certain group that loves fire type pokemon. so guess what MAXIE IS BACK! but you meet aa trainer named Jay that is part of this group and he becomes your friend. After you beat the elite 4 its seems that someone has killed Gary Oak so you must travel along the Sevvi islands(called the Curest Tenjuzo) to find this mand and the person who killed him you know very well you thought the battle is over but it was not!

People:
    As of Right now the people are:
    [PLAYER]-witch is you of course!
    [RIVAL] -your rival you will meet in the game and watch out his pokemon are tough
    Flamer Jay- watch out this guy is on fire he loves fire pokemon and is your 2nd rival.
    Dragon Tamer Drake- the oen you want to battle the most other then Gary

SCREENSHOTS!
    ***NONE FOR NOW***
    Here is the Pokemon Team your rival might have at the elite 4 if you pick to Corresponding pokemon

lvl 63 espion
    lvl 61 houdoom
    lvl 56 lapras
    lvl 59 pidgot
    lvl 57 Gangar
    lvl 59 Machamp

Last edited:

CutiePie2121

The Cutest Spriter EVUR!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2013
    LOL Your gonna need a longer story or moderators will shut it down