• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.72 Released)

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2014
    I really enjoyed this hack, I was so excited when I saw one of my favorite pokemon being featured in a hack, the only thing wrong about this hack (for me) is that the grammar and spelling are horrible, other then that, nice job creator! You just made someone happy.

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2014
    Please help....
    Idk if there is an error or im just being stupid but I got the fire orb and now i dont know what to do. i got my fifth badge and now im stuck at volcano town and i do not know where to go...

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Just saying, but sometimes the sentences include gramatical mistakes - laughable(no offence man, but yeah, there are mistakes, even in victory fire, like "ours". Please look into this problem)

Sorry, but I really don't know what to do to fix this, you're not the first one who told me this.

can i noe hw to get rid of de bad egg??

Please don't move them, the bad egg is caused by some errors, but if you move them, some events may go wrong.

I really enjoyed this hack, I was so excited when I saw one of my favorite pokemon being featured in a hack, the only thing wrong about this hack (for me) is that the grammar and spelling are horrible, other then that, nice job creator! You just made someone happy.

Thanks a lot. And I apologize for the grammar.

Well the game was awesome(Played it long time ago but still one of the best game)...

Thanks.

Please help....
    Idk if there is an error or im just being stupid but I got the fire orb and now i dont know what to do. i got my fifth badge and now im stuck at volcano town and i do not know where to go...

Just go up from Golden Temple, you'll find an exit there, go out from there to reach the top of Jade Volcano.

Can anyone tell me how I get eevee? I just started this game

There're two kinds of Eevee in this hack, you can get the Eevee which can evolve into Glaceon and Leafeon in Flora Island, you can get the normal Eevee in Volcano Town.

Years
  • i am playing the game ramdomized, and i found a bunch of 6 gen pokemon, including megas
    and i would like to known how i evolve normal pokemon to a mega

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm sorry for the question... I know this is a beta, but in the description it says it's about 100% complete... I have yet to start playing, but I was wondering if there's anybody here who completed the game and can tell me what's missing... is this a completed game? =? Also, in case it's not completed, if I play it now and they release a new update I lose my saved file? Thanks to whoever will reply to this =)

Years
    • Seen today
    I'm sorry for the question... I know this is a beta, but in the description it says it's about 100% complete... I have yet to start playing, but I was wondering if there's anybody here who completed the game and can tell me what's missing... is this a completed game? =? Also, in case it's not completed, if I play it now and they release a new update I lose my saved file? Thanks to whoever will reply to this =)

Hi, the game is already completed, it is just that 1158, the creator, sometimes make newer version os the game that usually correct some bugs it has, but nowadays the game is pretty much a non-buged game haha, and the save file won't be deleted if you play a newer version later.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Can somebody please tell me where can I get a good rod because I can't find it.

In fact, you can find the Super Rod in Shappire Path(The entrance of Rumors Forest).

i am playing the game ramdomized, and i found a bunch of 6 gen pokemon, including megas
    and i would like to known how i evolve normal pokemon to a mega

You need certain item to mega evolve your Pokemon, and you can get the item from Engineer BC in Volcano Town.

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2014
    Can someone help me with western tyron. where do u find the keys uranium wants you to find?? also how do u get the ticket to central area

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Can someone help me with western tyron. where do u find the keys uranium wants you to find?? also how do u get the ticket to central area

You can find the Dark Worker in Redwood City at the first time, then you can find him on Marble Grassland, after this, go to Volcano Path to find him, you'll find him in Bronze Port the last time, and you'll get the key at that time.

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2014
    You can find the Dark Worker in Redwood City at the first time, then you can find him on Marble Grassland, after this, go to Volcano Path to find him, you'll find him in Bronze Port the last time, and you'll get the key at that time.
    I am in Redwood City and I have literally checked every house and talked to every one multiple times and have found no worker..

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
    Years
  • Since Mega-evolutions are in ( if i'm not mistaken ). If you mega-evolve a pokemon will it be able to turn in it's original form ? Also can you tell me where I can get a torchic ?

felynari

Remembering something that no one else can is a pa
    Years
  • Since Mega-evolutions are in ( if i'm not mistaken ). If you mega-evolve a pokemon will it be able to turn in it's original form ? Also can you tell me where I can get a torchic ?
    theres mega stone & anti mega
    mega stone = makes your pokemon mega evolve
    anti mega = makes it back to normal

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
    Years
  • I found a weird thing ( Or it is just me ) . In marble city's black market all hold items are reasonably priced , however Charcoal and the Incenses were priced at 9800 Pokedollars. Is this normal ?

work hard, and achieve.
    Years
  • i was wondering if there are any name raters, as i just got my treeko near second gym and wish to name it.

Back