• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.72 Released)

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2014
    Hey I found skrelp in the sapphine path and the half life sea, both with the good rod I'm pretty sure, bad news I don't remember where I got the good rod lol

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Wow, this is an amazing hack, I like it better than Pokemon Resolute. This is a great hack, well except for the grammar, but i like it never less. This is amazing. Victini is beast already and now he/she is a mascot for a rom hack! That is BEYOND beast! Keep up the good work!

Thanks a lot.

I have a few questions, and comments ! Fire off, this hack is amazing. But you should rename the version from "Beta" to something else if it's actually completed. Came across it a month ago and passed it off because I saw "beta". And I was shocked to see 6th gens o.o I wasn't expecting it, but ran into that electric normal guy and was like "OMG"!!
    But the questions ! How does mega evolving work on here? And where is Skrelp? o.o That's the poison dragon dude right? And last, how do you evolve special trade pokemon, like Phantrump, or Graveler or Electabuzz? Is there a listing of all the evolves?

You can find Engineer BC in Volcano Town, he'll offer you the item for mega evolution, about Skrelp, you can find it in so many places, just seek for it near the sea, use the fishing rod. Yes, Skrelp evolves to Dragalge, the Poison/Dragon type Pokemon, you need a Leaf Stone to evolve Phantump. Graveler evolves when its happiness is maxed. Electabuzz evolves at Lv 50. And sorry, I was too lazy to make a evolution list, but you can simply ask for help.

Oh ! And also, where do I find the sun stone? To evolve Helioptile :b

You can buy it in the Black Market in Marble City.

Hey I found skrelp in the sapphine path and the half life sea, both with the good rod I'm pretty sure, bad news I don't remember where I got the good rod lol

The good rod can be received in Shappine Path.

Great game!

List of mega evolutions on this?

The Pokemon which can mega evolve in this hack are Venusaur, Charizard(X form), Blastoise, Aerodactyl, Mewtwo(X form), Ampharos, Houndoom, Blaziken, Banette, Absol and Lucario.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2014
    I'm not sure which version I'm using but whenever I talk to the guy at the generator he doesn't give me the mega rock and he didn't have a mega blaziken how would I update it considering I'm on an iPhone

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2020
    hello 1158, does this hack have physical/special attacks split?
    where can i download the latest version of this game?
    Also, why is axew dragon/fighting type?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2014
    I found a trainer with a mega ampharos but I never got the mega stone from the guy in the generator room and will you include mega glengarry or mega gyarados

Mega *gengar ♥♥♥♥ing autocorrect

Years
  • This is one of the few pokemon hacks that i like the most. I do not train much so it gets very hard to beat the later gyms- can't yet beat the dark gym need some advice how to beat it without much training.

ZapdosMan

The Principality
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2016
    uh guyz i am having trouble here, My Fraxure is lvl 53 at the moment and still hasnt evolved into Haxorus
    At wat level does it evolve ???

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2020
    I just beaten the bridge league on the west tyron and after the credits this showed up "the saved file has been erased due to corruption or damage" what do I do now?

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2016
    Can you post an evolution chart?
    Like how to mega evolve pokemon and the regular pokemon that would needed to trade to evolve. How would we evolve them in this game?

ZapdosMan

The Principality
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2016
    hey can anybody tell me what does the egg in loxly channel (in the cave south of glenwood) Hatch into??

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2015
    I'm working on a file where you can have all of the mega evolutions including primal pokemon. I hope you use it to add all the rest of the mega evolutions in this game since it is so cool, also this file will have all of the six generation sprites.

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2023
    Hey just a small question does this hack have a day and night cycle cause I had a red tinted screen for a while and now its dark as if it was night but when I started it was bright and normal please tell me

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2022
    i see some pokemon didn't learn some moves or do they learn them later? i started yesterday, it's a great game so far, but my gible never learned dragon rage and my shuppet never learned will-o-wisp, or do they later on? both are lvl 28 atm

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    I'm not sure which version I'm using but whenever I talk to the guy at the generator he doesn't give me the mega rock and he didn't have a mega blaziken how would I update it considering I'm on an iPhone

You'd better update to the newest version as Engineer BC may not appear in older versions.

hello 1158, does this hack have physical/special attacks split?
    where can i download the latest version of this game?
    Also, why is axew dragon/fighting type?

Yes, this game has physical/special split. And you can download the latest version of this hack here.

I found a trainer with a mega ampharos but I never got the mega stone from the guy in the generator room and will you include mega glengarry or mega gyarados

Mega *gengar ♥♥♥♥ing autocorrect

Mega Gengar and Gyarados are only available in Resolute Version, but of course, since my newest project is in progress, it will have all mega evolutions.

This is one of the few pokemon hacks that i like the most. I do not train much so it gets very hard to beat the later gyms- can't yet beat the dark gym need some advice how to beat it without much training.

You need some new Pokemon around there. And if you train a signle Pokemon, it will be strong enough.

I just beaten the bridge league on the west tyron and after the credits this showed up "the saved file has been erased due to corruption or damage" what do I do now?

I'm sorry, it seems that you didn't adjust the save state into 128KB, as a result, the saved file was lost.

Can you post an evolution chart?
    Like how to mega evolve pokemon and the regular pokemon that would needed to trade to evolve. How would we evolve them in this game?

I don't know, I don't have so much time to do this. And all Pokemon in this hack can evolve without trading.

hey can anybody tell me what does the egg in loxly channel (in the cave south of glenwood) Hatch into??

I don't understand. Could you please explain what are you talking about?

Uhm... may I ask what you fixed in v2.35???

Just the name of some 6th gen Pokemon and some mega evolutions.

How do you evolve lampent in this game please help

It evolves when its happiness value at 220 during the day.

I'm working on a file where you can have all of the mega evolutions including primal pokemon. I hope you use it to add all the rest of the mega evolutions in this game since it is so cool, also this file will have all of the six generation sprites.

I've added all of the mega Pokemon in my newest project already.

Hey just a small question does this hack have a day and night cycle cause I had a red tinted screen for a while and now its dark as if it was night but when I started it was bright and normal please tell me

Yes, this hack has day/night system.

i see some pokemon didn't learn some moves or do they learn them later? i started yesterday, it's a great game so far, but my gible never learned dragon rage and my shuppet never learned will-o-wisp, or do they later on? both are lvl 28 atm

If Gible learn Dragon Rage that early, it will be too easy, so I changed some Pokemon's movepool. But I didn't change Shuppet's movepool. Maybe you should check it out again.

Back