• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Vintage Ivory {July 22, 2008}

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    Pokemon Vintage Ivory {July 23, 2008}

Pokemon Vintage Ivory
    This is a hack of firered

About {me}
    This is my first hack, and proud of it. My one true love, or at least one of my true loves, is fashion. So you will hopefully get the jist that I have tried to interupt it into my game. I am sixteen and going into my juniour year at highschool this following month.

About {hack}
    I have actually started several hacks. Pokemon Vintage was suppose to be a series of hacks, but it was either to similar to the actual game, or I would have problematic glitches. Though, Vintage Ivory seems to be going well so far. Eventually I might work up the nerve to try to complete those games as well.

Features
    -The new Automne Region
    -A travel back to the Johto Region
    -Team Vert quarrels
    -Team Rocket
    -Diamond and Pearl Pokemon if someone would someday wish to help put them in when the game has progress more
    -Possibly a phone, which I shall name PokeTouch, again, someone will have to give me a hand
    -Instead of a bicycle I going to go with a moped
    -more later...

Setting
    The story takes place in the Automne Region, where it is a year round Indian Summer. Without the climate, certain pokemon that live there won't be able to survive.

Legend
    The legend of Automne is that a kind spirited traveler was hiking through the land when he noticed that there were a few pokemon that had floated up stream nearby. These were pokemon who seemed to be use to cooler climates. They all looked sickly due to the warm weather. The hiker, who always came prepared, took out a bundle of berries that when eaten they would cool the bodies tempurature. He fed the pokemon, who then almost immediatley bightened up. The pokemon soon became attached to him. Ho-Oh, the rainbow pokemon, saw this act of kindness, and decied to make the region liveable for all types of pokemon. Ho-Oh flew across the land, changing the climate and landscape into a cool golden brown.

Story {spoiler}
    Spoiler:

Screen{shots}

More soon; my computer is running a bit slow today...

Notice
    I will soon be looking for scripters after I'm finished mapping. Also, I need to know what tool do I use to change the grass around, like if I wanted to make it a orange-ish color?

Progress

-Reina City
    -Route 1
    -Holloway Town
    -Cold Cave
    -Route 2
    -Cape Antoinette
    -Route 3
    Mt. Nacional
    -Route 4
    -Fina Village
    -Route 5
    -Route 6
    Temporley City
    Route 7
    Route 8
    -Musim panas City
    -Route 9
    Safari Island
    Picasso Resort
    Nahariya Volcano
    Amnesty City
    Route 11
    Stratton Island
    Route 12
    Arcenciel Ruins
    Route 13
    Baquoba City
    Route 14
    Embassey Plateau
    Victory Road
    Pokemon League

Support {vintage}

Last edited:

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    Looks like this has the potential to be an excellent hack. I can't believe no one has posted here yet...
    You seem to have put a lot of effort in to this hack and thats great to see. The story is very interesting and the OWs look great!

I'd be glad to help with scripting and D/P Pokemon inserting. Implementing the phone shouldn't be too difficult either. I hope to see some updates soon!

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    Looks like this has the potential to be an excellent hack. I can't believe no one has posted here yet...
    You seem to have put a lot of effort in to this hack and thats great to see. The story is very interesting and the OWs look great!

I'd be glad to help with scripting and D/P Pokemon inserting. Implementing the phone shouldn't be too difficult either. I hope to see some updates soon!

Thanks! I'll be sure to contact you when I complete the map. I'm still decideing at the moment where to have the Team Vert/Rockect events. I've got a few places picked out already, like Cold Cave and Arcenciel Ruins.

Back