• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon; Violet Skies: The Calling of Legends

Vyro

Master Douchelord
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
I can make caves/rock towns or big cities but I am not so great with small places

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
Oppisite of me then. I like (and think I'm good at making) small towns, but I'll do big towns if I have to XP

Reaper 6

(Reaper 6) the six samurai YGO
Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2009
Tazz can i Join Im a Advanced Mapper and i can map anything for Fire red Leafgreen i can turn the worst maps to some of the best maps so what do u say am i in

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
And he serious! If you want you can kick me out to make room for this guy 'cause he rocks! His maps are some of the best I've seen!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Tazz can i Join Im a Advanced Mapper and i can map anything for Fire red Leafgreen i can turn the worst maps to some of the best maps so what do u say am i in

I don't think I've seen one of ur maps, could I see one plz?

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
Aww Reaper why'd ya show that one? I've seen a lot better from you. Tazz I seriously recomend that you accept this guy, but you need to get rid of a few of your mappers, I think you have too many.

Reaper 6

(Reaper 6) the six samurai YGO
Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2009
yeah hes right because alot of them are newbies and u need some people that are really good and since when have u seen any of my maps mon94key because i dont post my maps

engage'

a new horizon
Years
Reaper. you are a fantastic mapper. However, we have HEAPS of mappers. I would accept you, but it's up to Tazz.

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
yeah hes right because alot of them are newbies and u need some people that are really good and since when have u seen any of my maps mon94key because i dont post my maps

I know DarkCharizard. Have his MSN. He's showed me the map you made for him. Plus, I've played your hack. I support it.

Tazz

Tazz the Spazz
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 27, 2008
*sigh Ok, Reaper 6, you can join BUT NO MORE MAPPERS! Anyone reading this applying to be a mapper after Reaper 6, I'm sorry but the answer is no.

And mon94key, if you're absolutely sure it's fine, I'm going to switch you from a mapper, alright? You can be anything else you want (as long as you know how). or, we could just keep you as a back up...or a Beta tester! we really need a beta tester actually lol. So what'dya say?

Last edited:

Tazz

Tazz the Spazz
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 27, 2008
Aw, THANK YOU MEGGIDO! YOU'RE A REAL LIFE SAVER! I just need to see some of your work...Make a video of a hack you've done or write one up (fairly complex) and I'll jjudge by that.

P.S. sorry, about that PM Reaper, I didn't know I had 2 pages in my thread already! lol. BTW, your uBar is nearly finished

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
Sure. As my Custom User Title says I am a very good Beta Tester. I'll scrap the town I was doing, ya? That guy earlier said he was good at big towns lol.

Tazz

Tazz the Spazz
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 27, 2008
Alright, thanks for being so understanding mon94key. We'll talk more about it later

And alright megiddo. I can't wait to see it! lol

Back