• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Viyare Travels

Status
Not open for further replies.

rukario2006

Master of Viyare Region
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Nov 26, 2005
    Ok, now that I know what to do, I am going to try to make my first successful hack (credit to KoBrELaiR for telling me what to do). Ok, here goes:

STORY

You are a new trainer who has moved to Ashura Town in the Viyare Region. Seeing as you don't have any Pokemon, you try to go to Ashura Town's PokeMart to buy a Poke Ball. The cashier asks you for your Pokemon License. You say you don't have one, and just as the guy is about to kick you out of the store, a Cooltrainer steps in and saves your hide. Giving you a Pokemon License and a choice between three starter pokemon (Salamandra, Slasheen, and Ishtar), he tells you to head for a city known as Triumvirate City, where you can acquire a Gym Badge. So you start to leave Ashura Town, but the Cooltrainer stops you one last time, introduces himself as Master Ruka, and challenges you to your first Pokemon Battle. This is where everything starts....

FEATURES

-381 new Pokemon, all with custom sprites.
    -3 possible Legendary Pokemon to catch: Kashka (Jackal Pokemon, Water and Dark type), Ashiko (Feline Pokemon, Fire and Psychic type), and Gerinu (Zombie Mage Pokemon, Dark and Ghost type)
    -8 new Gym Leaders:

Triumvirate City: Triola (The Pokemon he uses are as Dark as his heart)
    Nokia City: Maruka (The coolest trainer anyone will find with an undefeated record)
    Konara City: Tasha (Princess of Dragons)
    Makoro Town: Roland (Use of Fast Pokemon is his specialty)
    Guardnia City: Yakira (The Trainer who posesses a love for Nature)
    Rukin City: Mazda (A trainer with a fiery passion)
    Ashura Town: Lucetta (The Daughter of the Pike Queen and a master of Poison types)
    Gamma Town: Keith (The final test for those wishing to proceed to the Viyare League HQ at Viyare Gateway)

-Elite Four hand-picked by me personally:

#1: Scizz (Ultimate Master of Pokemon)
    #2: Cobra (Trainer Name of KoBrELair, who posesses the will to win)
    #3: Alexia (The new master of Water Pokemon)
    #4: Ry (One of my friends who is a Master with various types)
    Champion: Ruka (The Grand Creator of the Viyare Region)

-New Region to explore: Viyare

Post here if you're interested. Even if you're not, I would like some answers.
    KoBrELaiR, please approve this, otherwise I'll be banned (if my information is correct).

Thanks,
    Rukario2006

P.S. For those interested, all Positions except for one Spriter (taken by me) are open.

MudkipGirl

Gorudakku Mood
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2008
    STORY

You are a new trainer who has moved to Ashura Town in the Viyare Region. Seeing as you don't have any Pokemon, you try to go to Ashura Town's PokeMart to buy a Poke Ball. The cashier asks you for your Pokemon License. You say you don't have one, and just as the guy is about to kick you out of the store, a Cooltrainer steps in and saves your hide. Giving you a Pokemon License and a choice between three starter pokemon (Salamandra, Slasheen, and Ishtar), he tells you to head for a city known as Triumvirate City, where you can acquire a Gym Badge. So you start to leave Ashura Town, but the Cooltrainer stops you one last time, introduces himself as Master Ruka, and challenges you to your first Pokemon Battle. This is where everything starts....

No No one will lock his topic.. He has a storyline hasn't he?
    Anyways If you could finish this or get good progress this thing sounds awesome.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Nice work, how long did it take u to make those 381 custom pokemon? but nice story line!

MudkipGirl

Gorudakku Mood
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2008
    I don't think he's made them yet:P He says
    I am going to try to make my first successful hack
    so.. since he's not got any screen's or anything.. then I guess he's not had alot of progress?

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Well good luck with your hack if you need an extra spriter I can help you im pretty good but only if you need me good luck with the hack :D

rukario2006

Master of Viyare Region
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Nov 26, 2005
    Thanks to all!
    To answer brotlov's question, it took me fifteen days to make the complete Viyare Pokedex. To get it, PM a request for it. As for those who applied for hacking positions, you're in the team. PM me for the Viyare Region Map.

Thank you,
    Rukario2006

rukario2006

Master of Viyare Region
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Nov 26, 2005
    Here is the Viyare region screenshot, everyone.

To all who posted,
    Here is the Viyare Region Screenshot (any upgrading would be nice). So finally, I have a screenshot.

And the hack is for FireRed.

Thank you all,
    Rukario2006

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    Your map could use a lot of work. Does it have mountains, or it is completely flat the whole region across? Also, you might want more towns, or it won't be much of a challenge.

rukario2006

Master of Viyare Region
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Nov 26, 2005
    Thanks a lot, Tyranitar Dragon Master. What does everyone think about my PokeDex (as of now, as it will be updated as I remember the Pokemon)?

rukario2006

Master of Viyare Region
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Nov 26, 2005
    Accepted as Tester, plus a Slasheen sprite by me!

Yes, Chris-h11, as a matter of fact, you and sligkid are the two out of three Beta Testers that applied and were accepted. I'll update you every time I'm online!

Thank you,
    Rukario2006

P.S. In case you guys wanted the Viyare Region Updated Map (v 1.1) and a sprite of Slasheen, here they are!

Chris-h11

Programmer
    Years
    rukario2006 said:
    Yes, Chris-h11, as a matter of fact, you and sligkid are the two out of three Beta Testers that applied and were accepted. I'll update you every time I'm online!

Thank you,
    Rukario2006

P.S. In case you guys wanted the Viyare Region Updated Map (v 1.1) and a sprite of Slasheen, here they are!
    If you have any Messengers for the Beta Testing That would be Great, Just use the Icons under my Post Count to add me, If you don't then Email would be the best way to go.

rukario2006

Master of Viyare Region
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Nov 26, 2005
    Email is better, I think.

E-mail would probably work the best, seeing as I'm more prone to check that.
    And if you thought the pic of Slasheen was the only one I have put out then you're in for a big surprise! Say hello to (drum roll please, don't know if it's needed) Scyzurn, the evolved form of Slasheen ( whom evolves at Level 15).
    More sprites coming soon, ladies and gents!

So far, these are the positions taken:

Spriters: BlastoiseB.B., Rukario2006, 2 positions open
    Mappers: 2 positions open
    Beta Testers: chris-h11, sligkid, Rukario2006, 1 more position left (apply now while you have the chance, because once it's gone, it's gone)
    Pokemon Editors: Rukario2006, 2 more positions just opened!
    Move Editors (yes, there will be different Move Sets): 3 positions now open!

Anyone who wishes to apply, just post here, and I'll accept (note: I'll accept nearly everyone, but when the positions are all taken, the real work begins!).

Thanks to all,
    Rukario2006

Chris-h11

Programmer
    Years
    rukario2006 said:
    E-mail would probably work the best, seeing as I'm more prone to check that.
    And if you thought the pic of Slasheen was the only one I have put out then you're in for a big surprise! Say hello to (drum roll please, don't know if it's needed) Scyzurn, the evolved form of Slasheen ( whom evolves at Level 15).
    More sprites coming soon, ladies and gents!

So far, these are the positions taken:

Spriters: BlastoiseB.B., Rukario2006, 2 positions open
    Mappers: 2 positions open
    Beta Testers: chris-h11, sligkid, Rukario2006, 1 more position left (apply now while you have the chance, because once it's gone, it's gone)
    Pokemon Editors: Rukario2006, 2 more positions just opened!
    Move Editors (yes, there will be different Move Sets): 3 positions now open!

Anyone who wishes to apply, just post here, and I'll accept (note: I'll accept nearly everyone, but when the positions are all taken, the real work begins!).

Thanks to all,
    Rukario2006
    What do you mean by Attack Editor (Edit's the attacks a Pokemon Has, or Edits the Attacks)

rukario2006

Master of Viyare Region
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Nov 26, 2005
    Basically, both!

Basically, I had editing both the Pokemon's attacks AND the attacks themselves in the job description. So that takes care of that problem.
    And now for two brand new pokemon pics: Shataka (does not evolve), and one of the other two starters, Salamandra (Evolves into Raptillion at Level 15).

Thank you,
    Rukario2006

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back