• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Viyare Travels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris-h11

Programmer
    Years
    rukario2006 said:
    Basically, I had editing both the Pokemon's attacks AND the attacks themselves in the job description. So that takes care of that problem.
    And now for two brand new pokemon pics: Shataka (does not evolve), and one of the other two starters, Salamandra (Evolves into Raptillion at Level 15).

Thank you,
    Rukario2006
    Ok, Put me down for Attack Editing Also Please

rukario2006

Master of Viyare Region
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Nov 26, 2005
    Very well, you're in!

Oh, and by the way, there is one special attack I want to clear up with you. It is called Perfect KO, and Gerinu learns it at Level 100. It is a one hit KO that will never miss, on one condition: The opponent must be Level 90 or above, otherwise the attack will not work (note how I made it so that you can't just win the game with Gerinu using that move only). And also, to prevent people using the move over and over on every turn, here's what I did:

1. I made the attack charge up after use for 2 turns.
    2. I made its Power Points (or PP) only 5, meaning you can only use it five times before you have to use a PP restoring item/berry after you use it up.

So PM me if you think that attack should be included or not.

Thank you,
    Rukario2006

Chris-h11

Programmer
    Years
    rukario2006 said:
    Very well, you're in!

Oh, and by the way, there is one special attack I want to clear up with you. It is called Perfect KO, and Gerinu learns it at Level 100. It is a one hit KO that will never miss, on one condition: The opponent must be Level 90 or above, otherwise the attack will not work (note how I made it so that you can't just win the game with Gerinu using that move only). And also, to prevent people using the move over and over on every turn, here's what I did:

1. I made the attack charge up after use for 2 turns.
    2. I made its Power Points (or PP) only 5, meaning you can only use it five times before you have to use a PP restoring item/berry after you use it up.

So PM me if you think that attack should be included or not.

Thank you,
    Rukario2006
    Hmm, Ill try... But I dont know if i can Make it 2 Turn Recharge, But like i said, Ill Try

EDIT: I need to Get rid of One of the Moves to put it in, Which one?

rukario2006

Master of Viyare Region
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Nov 26, 2005
    Nice sprites, sligkid, just one thing: I don't have a Pokemon FireRed Rom to transfer them to! So if you could give me a moment to get one (seeing as I am not allowed to request Roms or this thread will get locked), I will gladly add them. Another thing: I don't know which tools to get to do this, so e-mail me with the right ones (darn, I knew I was probably off-topic, so if I was, KoBReLaiR, will you please give me another chance?). Then, I will start work on this once I recieve sprites for #010-035 and #379-381.

Thank you (especially KoBReLaiR for letting me post this if it doesn't get locked),
    Rukario2006

rukario2006

Master of Viyare Region
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Nov 26, 2005
    Put it in place of Doom Desire. That's what I had in mind anyway!

Thanks,
    Rukario2006

Chris-h11

Programmer
    Years
    rukario2006 said:
    Put it in place of Doom Desire. That's what I had in mind anyway!

Thanks,
    Rukario2006
    Wow! Amazing, When I was Testing it (BTW I can't Figure out how to make you have to Recharge AND give it a 1 Hit KO Effect) I chose Doom Desire to Replace just for the Test

P.S. I got to get to Bed now, and I forgot to tell you that whenever you want to release a Public Beta Just Send me the File and Stuff and i Can Upload it to my Website (Unless you want to try Uploading it as an Attachment)

rukario2006

Master of Viyare Region
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Nov 26, 2005
    Alright, I'm not sure if I'll be able to get the rom for the Beta release, guys.
    One reason is because when I do search for one, MSN always crashes on me, so I have to reboot the browser. Anyway, to anyone who has a FireRed Rom with the Hack inputted into it, please e-mail me with it attached, and I'll get to work seeing how it looks. I'll post again to inform my results.

Thank you once again,
    Rukario2006

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
    Years
    sligkid said:
    dude i can get u completeley different pokemon, not jsut recolours i can get ya all sorts fr'instance want some starters? here they are - i got backpics, icons, everything - heres some pokemon for ya - ill keep postin em just use pokepic to put em in here they are (i got all backpics - evolutions and all) - first 2: Seegg front and back ; 3,4 - Firegg front,back ; 5 - Aquegg front ill post more in a sec

Hey those are pokemon from Pokeman QUARTZ(a hack)!

Years
    i like your storyline.
    i can do some spriting if you like, i'm pretty good [check me out on the spriting section]
    i think if you're going to do 'new' pokemon, they should be from scratch.

MudkipGirl

Gorudakku Mood
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2008
    And yeah.. I can do scratchy pokemon :) Also I can do illustrative pictures for you mon's so those that sprite can have something to look after :P

rukario2006

Master of Viyare Region
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Nov 26, 2005
    Chris-h11, if you would please tell me how I can, I'll make it public. Unless you want it here and now, it's [email protected] (if I did something wrong, tell me so I can correct myself for future references). And Mudkip Girl, you took the second-to-last spriter position, which means there is only one left. In the meantime, though, I've got some work for you. Send chris-h11 the sprites for Pokemon #001-013, and #038 and #039 (which I have included in the next PokeDex version). I hate to admit it, but you'll recognize #038 and #039 (hint: 4th Genreration, ring any bells?).
    And also note that Pokemon Editors are still needed (to edit the types and stats for each Pokemon and, for one editor, whom my personal assignment goes to MythTrainerAbsol, edit the abilities of each and every Pokemon), so since I mentioned one position was taken, grab the last one while you have the chance.

Thank you,
    Rukario2006

P.S. Chris-h11, one more attack I need you to put in before the first private hack among the testers will be released (send it to all the beta testers, including me). This one is called Dragon Kick, it is a Dragon Type attack, used on one pokemon only, and the player gets to pick the Pokemon he/she wishes to attack. Put it in place of Rolling Kick, and then add it to Salamandra (who will learn it at Level 9). And if anyone asks who I'm going to replace Team Rocket with, it will be Team Chaos, who is bent on destroying the Viyare Region (their leader's name is Malice). They will use Grass types, and Grass hybrids (note that 40% of the new pokemon are Grass-hybrids).

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
    Years
    sligkid said:
    dude i can get u completeley different pokemon, not jsut recolours i can get ya all sorts fr'instance want some starters? here they are - i got backpics, icons, everything - heres some pokemon for ya - ill keep postin em just use pokepic to put em in here they are (i got all backpics - evolutions and all) - first 2: Seegg front and back ; 3,4 - Firegg front,back ; 5 - Aquegg front ill post more in a sec
    Did baro let you use those? cuz if he didn't.....
    Anyway, id like to help w/ the spriting. first off, many of the sprites are just recolors. that isn't actually customs. I make customs. I can help you. I have references.
    ~Kalkris

EDIT: here are my references. https://photobucket.com/albums/v437/kalkris/Scratches/ ok.

Chris-h11

Programmer
    Years
    rukario2006 said:
    Chris-h11, if you would please tell me how I can, I'll make it public. Unless you want it here and now, it's [email protected] (if I did something wrong, tell me so I can correct myself for future references). And Mudkip Girl, you took the second-to-last spriter position, which means there is only one left. In the meantime, though, I've got some work for you. Send chris-h11 the sprites for Pokemon #001-013, and #038 and #039 (which I have included in the next PokeDex version). I hate to admit it, but you'll recognize #038 and #039 (hint: 4th Genreration, ring any bells?).
    And also note that Pokemon Editors are still needed (to edit the types and stats for each Pokemon and, for one editor, whom my personal assignment goes to MythTrainerAbsol, edit the abilities of each and every Pokemon), so since I mentioned one position was taken, grab the last one while you have the chance.

Thank you,
    Rukario2006

P.S. Chris-h11, one more attack I need you to put in before the first private hack among the testers will be released (send it to all the beta testers, including me). This one is called Dragon Kick, it is a Dragon Type attack, used on one pokemon only, and the player gets to pick the Pokemon he/she wishes to attack. Put it in place of Rolling Kick, and then add it to Salamandra (who will learn it at Level 9). And if anyone asks who I'm going to replace Team Rocket with, it will be Team Chaos, who is bent on destroying the Viyare Region (their leader's name is Malice). They will use Grass types, and Grass hybrids (note that 40% of the new pokemon are Grass-hybrids).
    Actually I THINK the program i am using for attack Editing lets me edit pokemon also, To make your Email Public go to your USER CP then OPTIONS and you should Find somewhere that makes your Email not Private

MudkipGirl

Gorudakku Mood
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2008
    In the meantime, though, I've got some work for you. Send chris-h11 the sprites for Pokemon #001-013, and #038 and #039 (which I have included in the next PokeDex version).
    Was that directed to me? or were you talking to someone else ?
    Btw: If you mean I shall sprite those then (1) It will take abit of time (2) I need a reference picture or a description as the only info i have is names :)

rukario2006

Master of Viyare Region
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Nov 26, 2005
    You're in, kalkris. And now, all the spriter positions are taken, which means I am not accepting any more spriters. You know what's available, so apply for them if you're interested in making the hack a success. And kalkris, did you or anyone else read my version 1.1 pokedex? Because if you did, I'll assign the task of making the sprites for Pokemon #014-026 to you. Mudkip Girl should already be making sprites #001-013, and #038-039, cause if she's not, will someone PM her so she can get started. Oh, and Chris-h11, thanks for the ini file, but I need the rom, and if you noticed the post I made last night, you'll see that the browser keeps crashing on me everytime I get real close to nabbing a valid FireRed rom, so to whomever sends me the actual rom for the job, I'll give them extra mentioning when I finish (tell me that wasn't a bad move, asking for a copy of the rom because my stupid browser keeps crashing when I try to find a suitable Rom).

Thanks to all,
    Rukario2006

MudkipGirl

Gorudakku Mood
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2008
    I Have a clean fire red .. I can possibly send on email? if I can have attactchments that big ?
    Anyways what I said was I don't know how you want the sprites to look.. all I have is names.. you mean I just should be making up something? If not then please give me a little description of how you want them to look like :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back