• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Viyare Travels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris-h11

Programmer
Years
  • I can't Do anything with the hack right now because i am Waitng for the Hack from whoever is adding the Sprites and stuff, If they are only spriting and Don't Know how to add them to the hack, just send them in a "Compressed (zipped) Folder" to me Via Email and i wil put them in myself

Edit: This is going to be a Big File, But they have to be in BITMAP format or else I can't Add them (If you aren't Adding them yourself)

- Chris-h11

Last edited:

rukario2006

Master of Viyare Region
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Nov 26, 2005
    Actually, thanks to a man named Christian, I now have a working FireRed rom, and I said I would keep my promise.
    To answer kalkris's question, the evolutions are the same chains as FireRed's.
    To answer Tanka-EX's question, I'll take you in as a Pokemon Editor, which means all Pokemon editor Positions are filled. As well as the positions I listed, it would be appreciated if I could get a Intro Editor (for the title movie, and for the part where Prof. Oak is talking to you, and you get to put your name in, etc.). Okay, send me everything when you're done.

Thanks,
    Rukario2006

rukario2006

Master of Viyare Region
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Nov 26, 2005
    jc rcw, no I am not going to use the Quartz sprites. I like it better if I have sprites of my own invention, which I already did PM kalkris and MudkipGirl with the descriptions.

Chris-h11

Programmer
    Years
  • It's impossible to make a Move have a 1 hit-Ko AND a Recharge (especially for 2 turns), So if you can think of other ways to limit it then That would be Good.

Another Problem i ran into was that any Pokemon That Can Learn Doom Desire or Roll kick (Or whatever it's Called) Now can learn Perfect KO and Dragon Kick (Big Problem) so with the pokemon what should i replace Doom Desire and Roll Kick (Or whatever it's Called) with?

rukario2006

Master of Viyare Region
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Nov 26, 2005
    Chris-h11, as you know, Perfect KO does not need to be a 2 turn recharge, because I just edited the attack. As for Dragon Kick, replace Salamandra's Ember for it, and btw, the attack will cause a burn on contact no matter what. So now, MudkipGirl, kalkris, what's the status on the sprites?

Chris-h11

Programmer
    Years
  • rukario2006 said:
    Chris-h11, as you know, Perfect KO does not need to be a 2 turn recharge, because I just edited the attack. As for Dragon Kick, replace Salamandra's Ember for it, and btw, the attack will cause a burn on contact no matter what. So now, MudkipGirl, kalkris, what's the status on the sprites?
    What do you mean you Edited it? And also, what i meant by replace is all the pokeomn that know roll Kick now know Dragon Kick, so i need to change the Pokemon that can Learn Roll kick and Doom Desire with another Move (or else all pokemon that can learn one of the 2 moves can now learn the 2 NEW moves) I wish there was a way to add a NEW move instead of Replace an Old one.

Chris-h11

Programmer
    Years
  • dragon-fyre said:
    Do you want a seperate forum for this hack? I can make you a proboards one if you want. This hack sounds great by the way! Good luck,
    -Dragon-Fyre-
    Invisionfree is Better, I sort of Started One already so don't worry about it. I will post it later

rukario2006

Master of Viyare Region
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Nov 26, 2005
    Ok, Chris-h11, please note this. I DO have a FireRed Rom now. And as for your question, Gerinu will be the only one who will learn Perfect KO. The others that will learn Dragon Kick, need not learn it.
    To answer Dragon-Fyre's Question, PM me when it's ready, then I will tell everyone to transfer over to that forum. Post here to let everyone know it's ready, then in the final reply, I will ask everyone to move to that Forum and ask KoBReLaiR to close this thread (KoBReLaiR, do not close it until I tell you to).

Thank you,
    Rukario2006

Is it ready, Chris-h11? Cause if it is, I want everyone to move to that forum now before I give KoBReLaiR the signal.

Closing statement: I will post a seperate thread telling everyone about it when it is finished.

Last edited by a moderator:

MudkipGirl

Gorudakku Mood
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2008
    Where's the forum?
    Anyways I belive I must be in another timezone than you people... I've just started on one of the sprites.
    Where do you people live? I'm in Norway and ish GMT + 1 So here its 8:58 PM

Chris-h11

Programmer
    Years
  • rukario2006 said:
    Is it ready, Chris-h11? Cause if it is, I want everyone to move to that forum now before I give KoBReLaiR the signal.

Closing statement: I will post a seperate thread telling everyone about it when it is finished.
    Well you already know it's ready but you don't have to Close this thread, you can keep this thread giving some updates.

P.S. I am GMT -8. It's 12:00 P.M. Here (Rounded time)

rukario2006

Master of Viyare Region
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Nov 26, 2005
    Okay, sligkid, Tanka EX, Blastoise B.B., MudkipGirl, kalkris, MythTrainerAbsol, Dragon-fyre (if you're interested in one of the left-over positions), move to this site: -https://s14.invisionfree.com/Viyare_Travels/index.phplink removed-, and get ready. KoBReLaiR, care to do the honors? (I'd always planned the thread would close with that quote.)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back