• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Viyare Travels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris-h11

Programmer
Years
  • dragon-fyre said:
    Chris-h11 made an Invision Free one? Wow he's brave. I have no idea how to make boards with Invision Free! If I can help in any way, just PM me.
    -Dragon-fyre-
    You don't know how to make them or Manage them?

P.S. NO forum supports Rom Posting, but i am pretty sure we can still work on it just Don't POST it, I think we have to keep our thread here though to Post Betas because I wouldn't risk posting even an IPS patch.

rukario2006

Master of Viyare Region
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Nov 26, 2005
    Very well, KoBReLaiR, cancel that last request, keep this thread open.

rukario2006

Master of Viyare Region
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Nov 26, 2005
    I just want to let everyone know the location of the hack, so that's why the thread's still open. And everybody, can I ask a question: WHY HAVEN'T YOU ALL MOVED FORUMS?! All work discussing hack work has been finished. If you want to talk about the progress each worker has made, then go to: https://s14.invisionfree.com/Viyare_Travels/index.php-link removed-, OKAY?! Chris-h11, PM everyone I took in for the team to tell them to log in to the new Forum.

Thank you,
    Rukario2006

P.S. Don't bother me again unless it's something important.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • Linking to other forums is against the rules.
    If you want to give your friends and helpers the link, PM it to them please.
    And please keep all detail talks to PM or IM.
    Thank you.

Chris-h11

Programmer
    Years
  • Scizz said:
    Linking to other forums is against the rules.
    If you want to give your friends and helpers the link, PM it to them please.
    And please keep all detail talks to PM or IM.
    Thank you.
    Sorry about that, wont do it again. BTW are we allowed to do it in our signatures?

rukario2006

Master of Viyare Region
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Nov 26, 2005
    Scizz, WHERE IN THE WORLD WERE YOU?! I've been trying to get you to respond to my PM, but you did not answer! So, where've you been, and sorry for linking to the new forum, but how in the world am I supposed to let my team know where the darn forum is?

Rukario2006

P.S. If you look at the first post that I made, you'll see that I made you one of the Elite Four, seeing as how I wanted to include two Moderators that were my friends as Elite Four Members.

Tanka EX

Spriteball.
    Years
  • Okay, here's the patch to replace Bulbasaur with Slasheen (at least in stats). You didn't say what the base HP was so I set it at 60 because all it's other stats were low. By the way, I hope it was Bulbasaur that I was meant to replace *sweatdrop*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back