• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon Volcano

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2011
    Pokemon Volcano
    Story:You are this 10 boy/girl who arrives in the sash region from the sinnoh. because your mom and dad need a house.they had found a great house in sash region then team fast made your parents evil. by a course. after your parents turn evil. choose a starter pokemon . water type is called icyis . fire type is called flame bear grass type called grass spike. then start your journey to be the greatest pokemon trainer in the world. then fight your parents an make them good again . name: email: proof of work: gender: i need suporter: mapper: tile artist: beta tester: area entrances desingener: music composer: sprites:none features:none videos:none banner:none credits:wating for more just a little idea i'll try and make i better

Last edited:

Wind Gale

Lost With the Wind
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen May 19, 2014
    People should post more when they start a thread. You should explain more of the plot, list some planned features and more. not just 6 sentences. Sorry if it seems I am taking this out on you. It is just that games should be thought out before posted.

Back on topic. I honestly think you should rename the starters. Other than that it seems okay. The fact that your parents turn evil is something that I haven't seen before in a pokemom game. Clever idea.

|Maximus|

I'm back~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    BBBBBOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, seriously. That was rude and pointless. Sure it was a little boring but, next time, post why it was boring so he can improve. Sheesh.

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
    Years
  • BBBBBOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<sarcasm>Whoa, dude.
    That's by far the most mature thing I've seen.</sarcasm>
    If you think it's boring, say something so that he can get better. Learn, smarty...

The starters need better names, sorry.. Flamegas isn't very creative. When I run out of ideas for names I use Latin translations! (they sound cool and creative!)
    Good luck!

Birdybot

-insert witty phrase here-
    Years
  • I agree with Nyu, Latin translations are good.

Using an online translator because I can't be bothered to dig into my Latin skills (these are rough translations, like the site had nothing for 'gas' so I did 'air', );

Water Beam = Aqua fulgeo (Smoosh into one word, Aquleo?)
    Flame Gas = Flamma aer (Aemma? Flaemer?)
    Grassy Loft = Gramen sublime (Grablime? Sublen?)

Just suggestions, of course.

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
    Years
  • I agree with Nyu, Latin translations are good.

Using an online translator because I can't be bothered to dig into my Latin skills (these are rough translations, like the site had nothing for 'gas' so I did 'air', );

Water Beam = Aqua fulgeo (Smoosh into one word, Aquleo?)
    Flame Gas = Flamma aer (Aemma? Flaemer?)
    Grassy Loft = Gramen sublime (Grablime? Sublen?)

Just suggestions, of course.

yush, Latin is very cool and good! XD Aquleo sounds good but it makes it sound like it should be a water lion, so, er.. yes. BUT! i'm glad you see the goodness in Latin trans! ^^ I just keep mixing until I get a good one..

once again bash, good luck with your game!! ^^

|Maximus|

I'm back~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    Hey Man, If I may, I have created an improved storyline for your game. Take it if you want, it's yours:

You are a young boy/girl living in the town of New Sash. Your mom awakes you, delivering a message from Professor Saulnius.
    "Greetings 'Player', I need you to come by my office immediately!" So, you head down to Saulnius' office like a normal day. You walk in to see him surrounded by about 5 or 6 Tamgio Grunts (I don't know, sounds kind of cool) They want him to hand over all of his Pokemon that he caught. Instead, when you walk in you take one of the three pokemon they are trying to steal: Aquleo-Water, Flaemar- Fire, or Grablime- Grass. It is up to you to take the grunts down. Once, you defeat two of the grunts, you notice that the other three are: Your mom, dad, and the Tamgio Leader. They run away angry at their grunts' failure. Saulnius then discussed what happened to your mother and father. Apparently they are under mind control by a power plant filled with Mr. Mimes. It is up to you to stop them.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2011
    i made pokemon volcano better

variety vidsent i made the game better

Last edited:

Birdybot

-insert witty phrase here-
    Years
  • Flame Bear and Grass Spike are still not very good names... see, they are just describing the Pokémon. Names should be one word, too. For example, in Hoenn, there is a Grass type starter. Its name still describes itself, but it isn't so obvious that it does. Tree+Gecko=Treecko. See?

Flame+Bear=Flamar, Beafla
    Grass+Spike=Grike, Grapike, Spikass

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back